Chapter 46: Let Me Go

Rinni's POV

It's been two or three weeks since I woke up inside the room. So far what I know is that I'm confined here with possibly the spell Perfect Cube. I couldn't open any window or the double doors that led outside. There are two more doors inside the room that leads to a closet and to a bathroom and those are on the right side of the room the bed was at the back edge of the center of the room. Arthur has been the only one who's been coming in and out of this room, he's even the one giving my food.

I think there's a huge possibility that the reason why he's doing this is so I get used to it and I'll only rely on him. If I wasn't that 100% aware then maybe I would have developed Stockholm Syndrome. Every time Arthur visits he acts all sweet and loving towards me, and I would only ask him to let me go home. I could tell he was trying to not show me that he was getting mad, but I could feel it. Also on another note, I'm forced to wear dresses! I don't have any other clothes and I couldn't get Arthur to change them.

Getting back to the topic, I also know I won't be able to get down from where I am without dying if I could open the window. My weapon was gone, the only thing I could use to protect myself would be my transformation. I was standing in the middle of the room looking around at what I can use to escape the place when the door opens. Arthur walks in carrying a tray of food with a glass of water. I watched as he set it down on a desk before walking towards me.

"You know some of the knights of Camelot want to know their future queen. I might introduce you soon if you just stop asking that stupid question."

"I am not stopping with that question. And it's not stupid. I need to go home, Arthur. And I'm not human. I thought you were making Camelot a place for mankind only?"

"You will be human. Merlin will find a cure. It may take some time but you will be human."

"It's not that easy! Even the people from the world where my illness comes from can't find a cure for it. I've told you before that oracle cells have an accelerated rate of mutation. So it's impossible to find a cure for it. I will never be human again. I need to go Arthur"

"Merlin stopped her own time, she will find the cure."

"She won't. If she finds one thing the oracle cells will mutate to fight it. It will just be a cycle of tests and mutations."

"You don't know that. Just accept the fact you will turn back to human, and you will stay here"

"Arthur, are you listening to me at all? I said I will never be human ever again. The oracle cells change too quickly to even make a cure"

"Don't you trust Merlin? She will find it"

"I trust Merlin, I know she's able to do a lot of things. I don't have a doubt that she will be able to find cures for any illness but this is one illness she won't find a cure to. Arthur, I'm getting tired of arguing with you about this."

"You're not the only one who's getting tired of this."

"Then just let me go. Let me go back home."

I guess he finally snapped because the sclera of his eyes was black and matching towards me. Out of instinct, I walk back until I bump into the bed. He used his power against me and pinned me against the bed before getting on top of me. I struggled but the restraints grew tighter. Then one wrapped around my neck tightly, slightly choking me and causing me to cough.

"You are not leaving. Ever. Ask that question again and I will not hold myself back from punishing you."