Chapter 36: Villain Attack

Rinni's POV

I laid in a bed, awake, I couldn't really sleep. Even though I'm exhausted I can't help but this place is gonna be a small battlefield soon. Well, I'm here at the training camp if you guys are wondering. In case you guys didn't know, then spoilers. We rode a bus to the camp and made a stop at a cliffside where all the students of Class 1A, including yours truly, were flung off said cliff. It took us hours of battling earth monsters before we made it to camp. Honestly, I was lucky enough that I didn't really need to use my ability. I just asked Momo if she could make me a Danish ax, which she did. I know it's a bit useless, but since I knew some breathing techniques I did manage to apply them.

Again, not as effective as back in Demon Slayer, but it still worked nonetheless. I looked around before quietly getting up from the futon I was supposed to be sleeping on. I silently got out of the room and looked around the hallway to find no one, but the light to the office was on. I tiptoed towards the front door before slipping out. I took a deep breath, feeling the cold air of the night enter my lungs. I looked up at the roof before proceeding to jump up, getting on the roof. I lay on the roof star gazing.

When was the last time I did this?

I didn't really have much time to look at the stars during the previous worlds after Demon Slayer. I guess with all the fast-paced action-packed events that have been happening I never really bothered to slow down. I sigh as I stare at the stars in silence. I then felt that someone was nearby. I looked around only to see Eraserhead.

"Shouldn't you be asleep in the girl's room by now Bellereve?" I heard him ask

"Yeah, but I can't sleep. Normally I would pass out because of exhaustion but my mind's running a mile a minute. I'll go inside after a few minutes if you don't mind."

"Just come inside later. The last thing we want is for you to get sick during this training camp. Remember, you're still under surveillance."

"Sir, I have a question. You clearly see that all I've been doing is helping and trying to warn you guys for the past months, I get that you gave me a bit of leeway by removing the tracker, but why still doubt me?"

I didn't get a response to my question, so I sighed and looked back at the sky. Aizawa soon left me alone on the roof as I continued to stargaze for a few more minutes before heading inside and getting some actual sleep. The next day I was forced to train with Kirishima and Ojiro, naturally, I was forced to use my ability. After a few hours, Aizawa called me and took me to an isolated area to train my ability. Of course, I was under the strict supervision of both Aizawa and Vlad King as I trained. Let me tell you, by the end of it, I was in so much pain that I passed out a few times. I was awakened by getting water splashed on me and training carried on. The infection is getting way worse now, it's officially spread to my left arm, mid-torso, and halfway across my neck.

I still did help around in cooking despite my classmates just telling me to rest. Some of the girls tried to drag me to the girl's room so I could sleep but I struggled and broke free. I argued that I won't be able to sleep if I sleep now and what can I say? I'm a stubborn person. The test of courage still proceeded and I was paired up with Izuku. Might as well start up the act.

"Man, I can't wait for our turn to scare Class B" I said excitedly

"Are you gonna use your ability for it?"

"You bet, I'm gonna chase them around with it. I might ask Momo to make me a creepy-looking mask."

"What's that burning smell?" asked Pixie Bob as the scent of something burning invades the air