PROLOGUE

"Are you sure the machine you're working on will work?" a voice echoing from the phone asked.

"Dude, it has to; I need it for my grade. After all, I am in my last year of college."

"Mechanical Engineering, right?" another voice asked.

"Right you are, Hails."

"Good thing you didn't become a bitch ass idiot," Anju said.

"I am a pendeja, but I had to finish what I started; besides I thought it would have been a better idea to get two engineering degrees. It helps fulfill my dream way better."

The sound of a universal wrench was heard through the call as a 22-year-old Filipina worked on a machine that, as she stated, needed for her grade.

"I really regret teaching you Spanish swear words now... I gotta go; I have to check on my brothers."

"I'll go too; I'm gonna go back to doing my homework."

"Alright, bye Anju, bye Hails."

"Bye Rinni!" With a smile, she ended the call.

Rinni checked her phone for messages from her friends. They were all reminding her that she would need to take a break from time to time, as well as wishing her luck. One message made her smile, it was a message from Ania. It read as follows; "Rinni take a fucking break or else I will drag you out of your workshop" which merits the response "how will you drag my ass out of here when you're in Australia?". She soon regrets her response as Ania spammed her with pictures of her ships, making her stop and fangirl for a little bit. Reminding her that some of her ships sank as just it was about to take sail. Hell, some didn't go far before it sank to the bottom of the shipping seas. Rinni set a mental note that she would listen to her friends before continuing to work on the machine she was making. She soon stepped away from it to test out the adjustments she just made. She crossed her fingers and flipped a switch, but the machine did not work. With a frown, she went back to the machine, ready to work on it again. As she touched it, the machine lit up. Before Rinni can run to her "safe zone," the machine begins to generate a powerful gravitational pull toward its center. With a blinding light, Rinni closed her eyes as she felt herself being pulled in towards the center of the said machine. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT):

It's been almost three years since I started to write this. I honestly wanted to publish a fully written story because I don't want my readers to wait months, possibly years, for me to finish writing one story. So, I decided to write the story in Google Docs and publish it once it was done, and here it is. I hope you all enjoy it. Updates will happen weekly.