(CHAPTER 17): Right Or Wrong?

Start from the beginning

Tony: Anyways...Ross gave me thirty six hours to bring Barnes in, That was twenty four hours ago..Can you help a brother out?

Steve: Tony..You are after the wrong guy..

With each word Steve said, Tony's anger only began to rise more and more.

Tony: You're judgement is askew..You're old war buddy killed innocent people-

Steve quickly cuts Tony off.

Steve: And there are five more super-soldiers just like him..I can't let that doctor get to them first, Tony..I can't..

???: Steve..

As the feminine voice says this, Steve quickly turns around. Only to be met with the infamous Black Widow herself..

Natasha: You know what's about to happen

Natasha: You know what's about to happen..Do you really wanna punch you're way out of this?

Instead of replying, Steve just looks back at Tony. His nostrils flaring whilst he ready's for anything. With Tony however, He scoffs in anger and annoyance before speaking out again, Not to Steve this time however..

Tony: That's it..I've run out of patience..Underroo's you're up!

Just as Tony says this, A strange webbing of sorts flies out from above before another web slings down and grabs the shield directly from Cap's hand. The figure lands on a near-by car before looking up at everyone present..

Tony chuckles before speaking out,

Tony: Nice job, Kid!

Pete stands up from his hero-landing before speaking.

Peter: Thanks...Well I could've stuck the landing a little better it's just-Well New suit is all-I-I mean it's nothing Mr.Stark is perfect!

Tony: Y-Yeah...We don't really need to make a conversation out of this, Kid..

As Tony says this, An awkward silence falls over the entire group before Peter ends up speaking yet again.

Peter: Cap-Captain! Big fan, Spider-Man..