Chapter 18: I Almost Met God!

"You hear that, 'Yuki? We're going home

"You hear that, 'Yuki? We're going home...!" (Y/N) said with a tired smile towards their red-headed friend, who wiped her tears as she nodded.

'As if I didn't know we were gonna be back in like- three chapters-!'

As (Y/N) and Shirayuki were distracted with their relief, Kiki took the chance to shift and wiggle her hands that were tied behind her back until she was able to free her wrists, rubbing out the soreness before she put a hand into her shirt, searching for a moment before she took out two items.

"Is that... Walnut Stone?" Shirayuki questioned as they turned their attention back to Kiki, who held out the little ornaments that came attatched with necklace strings.

"From the package Zen sent. He asked me to include this for you two, along with this message," Kiki explained as she gently handed them over to the two.

"It's really pretty..." (Y/N) said to themselves as they held the item gingerly in their hand, observing how the stone was held in a little detailed cage.

"Apparently, Obi wound up carrying them arround with him. So now we can use them as a signal to let Zen know where they're headed with us," Kiki said she pointed at the accessories. At this point, Shirayuki and (Y/N) had already placed the gifts around their necks. "Don't let him take full credit, though. They were gifts from Kihal."

"She's awesome...!"

"That's sweet of her."

"So... You said you got them to put you here on purpose, which is great and everything, but what are we supposed to do out at sea?" Kazuki questioned towards Kiki with furrowed brows.

"To start, we simply let them sail, and take us directly to their base..."

The sound of footsteps could be heard from outside before the door suddenly opened, revealing one of the crew members, who had his eyes on the red-head

"Hey, Apple-head!" the man said, making Shirayuki gasp slightly at the call. "You're up."

"What do you want!?" Kazuki exclaimed angrily at the man, but the conversation only got muffled as (Y/N) turned their attention to Kiki and Shirayuki.