⤷ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

Season: 1

Season: 1

Episode: Inexperienced Heart, Going Deeper

Words: 4,404

Edited: 7/22/23

----------

"Alright... Now I'm done!" the bright redhead let out with a satisfied sigh as she set down her last herb-filled basket.

"You're done. I still have, like, five baskets left!" (Y/N) complained as they set down one of their many baskets.

Out of the blue, the two heard rustling coming from the nearby tree, making them both raise a brow.

"That's quite a hall you two've got there," a familiar voice suddenly said; coming from the tree, managing to make both the friends jump in fright.

Finally, the two turned around, being met with a familiar face, which belonged to Obi.

"Working too hard as usual?" he asked casually; his gaze landing on the one he had secretly been wanting to see. And as a hint; her hair was as red as an apple...

"Hello to you too, monkey," (Y/N) greeted; amused by the exceedingly interesting relationship between their friend and Obi, yet annoyed by his sudden intrusion.

"Hi, Obi," Shirayuki said right after, sending him a smile as he jumped out of the t before observing him for a moment. "Oh, wow. You're in uniform," she pointed out as he readjusted his top.

"They're having special guests at the castle today, so the Master said I had to be," Obi explained nonchalantly as he stared down at his new, fancy outfit. "But it feels weird. I'm not used to wearing such fancy clothing! I'm still trying to keep up with all the rules they have around here..."

Shirayuki let out a small chuckle at his slight complaining before turning to look back at the herb garden; specifically at Ryuu, who was picking at and observing some herbs, shouting, "Ryuu, are you ready yet? It's about time to get back! Hey, Ryuu!!"

"I don't think he can hear you..." (Y/N) commented as she continued calling out to the young boy.

But that was when the trio suddenly heard a bird squawk from above, causing them all to look up, finding a gorgeous blue bird; its wings and tails' tips being a bright green color to combine with the blue.

"Woah..."

They watched as it flew further out into the herb garden, until a loud whistle came from seemingly nowhere, making the bird land right on Ryuu's book, which he had been holding.