Chapter 16: Are You A Dumbass-?

"It's the boy!" Obi and Shirayuki let out in unison, making the boy's eyes widen before his smirk returned as he said, "While I am in fact a boy, both of you stating the obvious at the same time is a bit creepy

"It's the boy!" Obi and Shirayuki let out in unison, making the boy's eyes widen before his smirk returned as he said, "While I am in fact a boy, both of you stating the obvious at the same time is a bit creepy." He then jumped off the balony, landing in the room.

"Who the hell are you?" Obi asked loudly as he put an arm up as he hid the letter we had just read away into his shirt. "You're the one they call Kazuki, right?" Shirayuki questioned as she almost glared over at said boy.

We could hear the boy hum before he said, "So you've heard of me. How flattering... Oh- I'd love to introduce myself now, but we have to go..." We all visibly raised a brow at this before, who we're guessing is, the boy's partner flew in, skidding to a stop in front of us.

"Get out of here!" Obi exclaimed at us as we backed away, turning to the man that had just joined right as he was about to swing at Obi, who quickly dodged out of the way.

"Obi! Someone help!" Shirayuki yelled out as she tried running, only to get yanked back by Kazuki, who I had already seen taking off his formal jacket before he wrapped it around Shirayuki to trap her. "Shit-!" I mumbled as I realized how dip in shit we were. Kazuki then kicked the back of her ankles, causing her to fall back. This allowed him to tie the rest of her restraints.

'What the hell am I supposed to do!?!?' I thought as my panicked eyes looked between Obi and Shirayuki. "Let go of me!" Shirayuki yelled bacck at Kazuki. "Sorry, we need you to stay still. That goes for you too, (Y/N)," he said as he threw me a glance.

"You some sort of special guard?" the man fighting Obi questioned as Obi quickly blocked one of his hits. "Who knows?" Obi grunted out before he threw the man back.

"That guy's holding his own against Itoya...! If he's from the castle, we have to leave him here!" Kazuki said to himself as he stayed kneeled behind Shirayuki, holding her back.

"Help us!!" Shirayuki yelled out once again as she struggled against Kazuki, who quickly moved to cover her mouth with his hand.

I held a hand against my chest as I looked at the scene, clearly panicking, before I heard the familiar voice of Rona say from behind me, "Shirayuki...?" This had caught all our attention. But it was too bad for Obi, who was quickly taken down by the Atoya guy, who had taken the chance to hit the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that..." I heard the man mumble to Obi, who responded with, "Yeah, I bet..." before he passed out.

"Oh my god- Obi!" I let out as I ran over to the fallen over Obi. But I quickly backed away once again at the sight of the Itoya guy walking over to me. "What do you two want!?" I exclaimed as I backed away into a wall.

"Rona, Eugena! Get out of here and get help, quickly!" I yelled over to the twins, who peered in with terrified faces at the sight. I gulped as I dodged out of the grip attempted from the man before me.