⤷ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!?

Season: 2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Season: 2

Episode: The Red that Spins Fate

Words: 3,725

Edited: 8/26/23

----------

"Wah! W-WOAH-!" the red-haired apprentice cried out before tumbling over; the books in her arms being sent flying as she fell back, before a book comically landed on her face. 

"Shirayuki!" (Y/N) shrieked out, running over to the fallen-over redhead in a panic.

"Did you hurt yourself?" asked the chief, looking over curiously from where she stood on top of a ladder as she fixed books onto the bookshelves.

"N-No... I'm fine!" Shirayuki replied, removing the book from her face and rubbing at her forehead.

"You're making so much progress, Chief!" Yatsufusa commented as he made his way over to Shirayuki, inspecting her face for a moment before continuing. "I think you should keep it up here. (Y/N), Shirayuki, and I should be able to take care of the medical wing by ourselves."

Garak rose a brow at her assistant's suggestion, smirking knowingly as she said, "Is that right?" whilst making her way down the ladder, before walking over toward the trio and handing Yatsufusa a folded piece of paper. "Well then, take this. Just a few things to keep in mind when you're organizing the herb shelves. Don't let me down, Yatsufusa~!"

Yatsufusa quickly got to unfolding the paper, his hidden eyes trailing down the paper before saying with a sweatdrop, "Wow, you certainly went into a lot of detail with these... I guess now it makes sense why you seemed so happy when I suggested we could take it over..."

Both Shirayuki and (Y/N) looked curiously over his shoulders, with the latter's eyes widening at the sight of all the writing. 

"Regarding the painkiller Elysia: check condition and move if necessary. Split the fever reducer, Shimagaishi, into raw and dried sections..." Shirayuki read off with furrowed brows. "Well, we're not gonna learn unless we try this ourselves!" she continued before standing up and dragging (Y/N) along with her.

"We're off to organize those herbs!"

.

.

.

"Hey, 'Yuki?" (Y/N) called out lazily to the redhead in the other room, holding the folder that held the report for the herb they had just been checking.

"What is it?" Shirayuki question as she walked into the room. 

(Y/N) wordlessly stuck the folder out, allowing for the redhead to see the report before they began. "This record says that when the herbalist prescribed this, it had a pungent scent. But now it smells sweet."