⤷ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Season: 1

Season: 1

Episode: Goodbye to the Beginning

Words: 4,975

Edited: 8/7/23

----------

"Wake up, 'Yuki~!" (Y/N) whispered as they shook the redhead, who had begun stirring a few moments earlier.

"Mm... Hm? (Y/N)? What're you doing in my room?" Shirayuki let out in confusion, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she sat up.

"Doesn't matter!" they quickly replied, waving her off. "Anyway, I'll be waiting for you outside, so change quickly! I have a feeling this'll be an interesting day..."

"Woah

"Woah. That's a lot of people..." (Y/N) mumbled as they and Shirayuki came to a stop in the middle of the hall, stopping to observe the people that were casually in the courtyard.

Today was open castle day, right?

"They look like they're having fun," the redhead commented, smiling at the sight of small children playing around on the grass.

(Y/N) hummed in agreement before the two continued on their way.

But that was when a giant crowd of people came from the other side of the hallway, which was conveniently the way they were headed.

"Crap-..."

"(Y/N), Shirayuki, that area's open to the public, so it's very crowded."

The familiar voice suddenly came from behind the two, making them both jump.

"This way," he instructed, not giving any of them time to take a good look at his face, as he abruptly took hold of (Y/N)'s hand.

Before they were dragged too far away, (Y/N) quickly took hold of Shirayuki's hand, dragging her along with them as the male dressed in soldier clothes led them up a staircase.