Chapter 40

"Instructor Farrell is the devil."

     Ain's face was full of madness, and he held his head in his hands, wishing he could bump into the frame twice on the table.

     "Are you asking me for advice?" Levin raised his eyebrows, the pouring hand stopped, and returned the kettle to its original position.

     Seeing Xiongzi take care of him, Ain lay on the table and looked over eagerly, and answered "yes" in a muffled voice, looking very pitiful.

     Ain was a roommate in the same large apartment as Levine.

     As the only male trainee commander, Levine earned a lot of attention when he first arrived at the front for simulated training. In order to better integrate into the group, he chose to live in the same dormitory with the trainee commanders, and gradually became acquainted with them by virtue of his excellent learning ability.

     Going to the table and putting down the water glass, Levin sat down, "Why don't you tell them? We are not the same instructor."

     His relationship with Creamer has not been publicized, it is a secret that only exists among the upper echelons, in order to avoid suspicion, he was assigned to Karl's subordinates.

     "I said it, I said it!" Ain's facial features were distorted into a distressed angle, "I said that Instructor Farrell is targeting me, and they don't believe it!"

     The action of picking up the water glass couldn't hide the interest in Levin's eyes, "Tell me?"

     As if he had gained a confidant, Ain told all the bitterness accumulated in these days, nothing more than some trivial matters, and he was the first to call him every time to give a demonstration, let him assist in the finishing work of the logistics, and severely criticized his homework some type of.

     After finishing speaking in one breath, Ain stared at Levin closely, with a pitiful expression of "If you don't believe me, I'll hit my head to death today".

     Levin corrected his sitting posture and nodded in catering, "According to you, Ke...cough, Instructor Farrell really called your name too often."

     "Finally..." The corners of Ain's eyes sparkled with emotion, "It's still the males who have a delicate mind, and the group of females can't feel anything."

     Ain's straightforward touch made Levin feel more guilty. He usually doesn't care about these details, but today he just heard Creamer's name and was curious about the evaluation of his lover by the interns, so he comforted dryly: "Maybe the instructor has taken a fancy to your qualifications and wants to persuade you You work hard."

     "Me? Excellent qualifications? The instructor wants to train me?"

     Ain's eyes widened uncertainly, and the more he thought about it, the more frightened he became, and he couldn't stop muttering to himself, as if he was about to be fooled by Levin's assumption.

     "I'll go first!"

     Levin took the opportunity to get up and hurried back to his room, feeling extremely guilty.

     I'm sorry, Ain, he lied, you're just a hard-working military female with ordinary qualifications.

     With this in mind, Levin turned on the communicator and sent Creamer a message.

     【Be nice to Ain, don't always target him. 】

     I hope it can make up for Ain's deceived heart.

     Two days later, Levine got another chance to be alone with Ain.

     At this moment, Ain's expression changed, his face was full of excitement, and it was a compliment to catch Levin, "Levin, you are so right! Instructor Farrell really loves me very much!"