Chapter 3

"... For a long time, the Zerg compatriots on the border have suffered from wars, wandering around, suffering from hunger and cold. Now our war has finally achieved a phased victory, the old homeland has been recovered, and peace will usher in the border, all thanks to The brave Zerg fighters on the frontier. Today I will award the commanders who have achieved outstanding performance in this battle with the inscription gold medal, which symbolizes the supreme honor of the Zerg. This is the honor that the warriors deserve."

The conferring ceremony of the military department was played on the virtual projection screen, and before it was the military inspection. The impassioned speech of the commander-in-chief of the military department did not impress Levine. He had heard similar speeches countless times, and they were nothing more than narrations according to the scripts prepared in advance.

From the beginning, his attention was placed on the commander on standby, to be precise, on Creamer.

Standing among a group of Zerg, Creamer is also an existence that cannot be ignored. He wrote calmness and introversion on his face, with a solemn expression from beginning to end, even in the face of the glorious glory of the commander-in-chief personally wearing the inscription gold medal, he did not show a smile. Six years had sharpened his facial features, and the baptism of the army sharpened his sharp weapon.

"Creamer Farrell is only 23 years old." Albert asked, who was choosing accessories for the dress.

Levin withdrew his gaze from the projection screen and looked at Albert respectfully, "Yes, Father Xiong. From today onwards, Creamer will be the youngest colonel in the military."

Albert lowered his head, and used his left hand to gently swipe through the gold and gemstones, and finally stopped on a sapphire brooch exuding perfect luster. He picked up the brooch with one hand and stroked it with his fingertips in satisfaction, "This is a remarkable achievement. The Farrell family will focus on training him next."

"En." Levin responded softly, and adjusted his uncomfortable legs in the sofa chair.

The 17-year-old Creamer is an unknown female who is not seen by the family. The 23-year-old Creamer has become the youngest darling of heaven, and the future star that the family should focus on. His life experience formed an obvious contrast with Levine.

"Okay. Don't move your legs anymore. I know you can't get used to the sofa chair here." Albert looked at Levin and shook his head amusedly.

He took a few steps closer and pulled Levin's arm with his free right hand.

The well-maintained palm of the male owner is so tender that it doesn't even have a cocoon.

Knowing that the male father does not have the extraordinary strength of the female, Levin took the initiative to cater to him and stood up, his tall and straight figure was a head taller than his male father.

Albert didn't realize that his position as head of the family was provoked by a simple height. Instead, he raised his head slightly, smiled brightly at Levin, and personally put on the sapphire brooch he had carefully selected for Levin.

"The most beautiful jewel bestows on me the brightest silver star. Levin, you will always be my proudest child."

The bitterness in his heart that he could not become a military female disappeared in an instant. Levin lamented the delicate thoughts of the male father, and took the initiative to bow his head to express his respect, love and obedience.

Albert carried all of Levin's beautiful fantasies about male insects. He is kind and dedicated, and has only married one female monarch in his life, and only had one child. He has not been forced by the family to remarry after the female monarch's death, and he has never complained about a child who is a female and suffers from illness. He is very different from any male who is arrogant and domineering in the secular world and enjoys his own rewards. If he can become a male like his male father, Levin is willing.