Chapter 20

The low night was overcast with clouds.

     The manor under the torrential rain did not light up any lights, and it was like a vague shadow in the night, where was the source of darkness. Dirty rain mixed with mud and dust poured towards the manor, the sewage gathered, the darkness gathered, and the turbidity and chaos began to occupy the main field...

     Levin opened his eyes suddenly, and the warm white sunlight hit the ceiling.

     Dreaming...

     It seems that his subconscious has identified Lovell Manor as one of the culprit's secret bases.

     This did not surprise him, because the scene last night revealed doubts everywhere.

     The old manor was not guarded by the Zerg, and the females who were not as noble as the nobles were allowed to come and go at will. There was not even a single light at night. I'm afraid the manor has already been used for other purposes. Under the cover of noble mansions, the probability of secret events being discovered is also greatly reduced.

     Out of prudence, he left silently after the scar-eyed female entered the gate of the manor.

     Even so, a lot of information was obtained.

     After he came back, he ordered Regis to check the information of the managers of Lovell's old manor again, presumably the results would be of great benefit to the investigation.

     The lips that had been persecuted yesterday crazily clamored for moisture. Levin licked his lips, and as expected, he tasted a trace of blood. A groan accompanied by getting up gas overflowed from the throat, and the swelling and pain of the throat followed one after another.

     Inflamed, and the voice is unbelievably hoarse, it really shouldn't be in the rain, this broken physique is really sick...

     Directing his stiff hands and feet to support his body, Levin's dazed mind judged that a hot bath might save his poor state.

     Prior to this, Levine contacted the assistant whom he had ruthlessly abandoned when he arrived in Zlin.

     "Xiao Tian? Could you please buy some cold medicine?"

     Xiao Tian, who was immersed in the work of the stage construction supervisor, was startled, and almost didn't recognize the hoarse voice like sandpaper rubbing against the wall. He confirmed the communication notification in horror, and it was indeed his own star of the sound of nature, and then he yelled out "wow".

     "Ms. Levin, why are you so sick! You are the protagonist of the concert that will be held in two days!"

     Thinking of this master design, the large-scale interstellar stage that took countless painstaking efforts to build was stopped urgently because of Teacher Levin's physical condition before it was ready for use, and Xiaotian's scalp tingled suddenly.

     If it doesn't work out, how much will Mr. Levin spend with him...

     No, the teacher's body is more important, there are two days left, there is still time to get better!

     "Mr. Levin, you wait, I will come right away."

     Levin was so startled and quarreled by Xiaotian that his brain ached, and finally told him impatiently: "Don't tell Ningning, or he will go crazy."

     Ning Ning is Levin's Asian female manager.

     "Got it."

     Xiaotian also understands that once the nature of the matter is known to Ning Ning, it will rise to the level of a cosmic explosion, so avoid it if you can.