Chapter 19

Saying goodbye to Creamer, Levin returned to the studio alone. He has always been used to being alone, and his manager and assistants were all sent to watch the stage of the concert being set up.

     Of course, returning to the studio was not for taking flowers, but for his collecting tools.

     "Mr. Levin is good."

     "Mr. Levin!"

     ...

     Nodding to the passing staff one by one, Levin returned to his exclusive dressing room.

     It is said to be exclusive, but it is only for his use during the two days of work, and others may enter at any time during his absence. Moreover, in order to maintain privacy, monitoring equipment is only installed in the corridor, not in the dressing room. If you really want to investigate after losing something, you won't have an advantage in time.

     Enter the door and survey around habitually. The arrangement of the items is similar to when he left, and if there is a difference, it is probably a slight gap caused by borrowing the dressing room just now. It is difficult to deduce whether a staff member moved his things with ulterior motives.

     Even so, Levin is not worried about his special tools being discovered.

     The large handbag on which his personal belongings were placed was sent by his assistant. He tapped the metal decoration on the upper right corner of the handbag with his thumb, and after feeling a slight vibration, he ordered: "N3, report the situation. From 14:28 today."

     The mechanical sound sounded.

     "Voiceprint verification: Levin Manson. Confirmation complete."

     "The debrief begins - 14:28, Levin Manson leaves the dressing room; 14:56, Creamer Farrell and unnamed makeup artist leave the dressing room; 16:04, Creamer Farrell entered the dressing room and began to change clothes; at 16:06, Creamer Farrell stopped changing clothes; at 16:07, Creamer Farrell wandered in the dressing room; at 16:09 , Creamer Farrell stopped wandering and continued to change clothes; at 16:12, Creamer Farrell left the dressing room. During this period, key markers were not touched."

     Pfft.

     Creamer, are you... troubled by clothes that don't fit?

     In the end, he didn't ask the logistics to buy another one. Could it be because he came to him in a hurry?

     For a moment, Levin felt that his thoughts were a bit self-indulgent, but he couldn't help but feel happy.

     Miniature smart machines still have limited intelligence and too little memory space, which is far behind A1. Otherwise, you can figure out his mind and automatically turn on the recording function when Creamer appears.

     After thinking about it, Levin shook his head again, feeling that his idea just now was incorrect.

     It is a blessing in misfortune that the intelligent machine has not been discovered by experienced military females. If it is recorded, something will happen instead.

     [The host is very scheming, and will install surveillance equipment by himself. ]

     Levin disdained to respond to Zuzu, and the current arrangement was just out of caution.

     His basic setting is to automatically record the scene after the key marker is approached. Now that everything is safe, he can rest assured.

     The key marker is naturally the handbag. To be exact, it was the palm-sized inconspicuous ball in the handbag.