Chapter 7

Hubert smiled like a flower, and he, dressed in red, abandoned his aristocratic arrogance, and rushed towards Levin like a ball of fire. In the middle of the journey, a hand pressed against his shoulder, interrupting the throwing and hugging.

Hubert pouted coquettishly, "I just want to take the initiative to help you solve this trouble."

Hubert's smile became more and more wrong. As he spoke, he quietly put his hand on the hand on his shoulder, and traced his fingertips on the pale and sickly skin.

"Look at you, you became so sick before you married him. According to Lover's idiot's temperament, wouldn't he kill you right away after you got married, huh?"

The cleaning tools just used in the cleaning room are still dripping water. The sound of water ticking fills the silence.

Zuzu is anxious.

[Woooo! Does the host not want Creamer? How could he be underestimated by other females. ]

What kind of frivolity is this...

Levine was given a headache by the loud voice in the spiritual sea, and the ambiguous atmosphere deliberately played up by Hubert retreated completely.

Levin endured the discomfort of being touched, withdrew his hand, and stared fiercely at the restless Yafe.

Hubert is a ruthless character. As long as he shows the slightest wavering in getting along with him, he will be chased away by victory and take the initiative.

Levin lowered his voice to threaten, but his voice was concentrated in a small space.

"Withdraw your kindness. I have a new plan long ago, and I don't need you. You are approaching Arlo so courteously now—why? Do you want to serve me together?"

This is completely impossible. Hubert hates Arlo's arrogant and self-righteous male, and Levin said this just to disgust Hubert.

Hubert rolled his eyes, and pretended to tilt his head to think for a while.

"If it's with you, then it's not impossible."

At the end of the conversation, Hubert finally sneered and stepped back half a step to a proper social distance.

Both parties knew that this was a joke, and neither of them would marry Arlo.

Levin even thought that Hubert looked down on any Zerg, including him. Because they have always hated each other, and they can maintain their current state. On the one hand, only in front of him, Hubert can show his bad nature without any scruples. On the other hand... it is also because of Hubert's bad nature .

At the beginning of suffering from mental fanaticism and being rejected by the aristocratic social circle, this courtesan who never showed good looks turned out to be uncharacteristically when he saw his haggard and sickness, and desperately wanted to insert himself into his permanent contact list. Levine remembers the first message that was sent out deeply—the pain took off your laurel crown, but the arrogance has already been engraved in your bone marrow. Please generously give me a chance to witness the poignant moment of your death in pain.

It is almost impossible to imagine that such an arrogant and arrogant speech would come from an Asian female.

This ya female is not a simple ya female. As the first-born son of the Kanghuali family, Hubert was so loved that even when the family members were busy, he became the upbringer of Kanghuali's little male son, raising his younger brother to be an obedient brother-in-law. Hubert's desire to control is evident.

The superficial nobles are intoxicated by Hubert's words, and the smart power holders are afraid of Hubert's right to speak in the Cornwalli family.

So at first, it was inconceivable that Hubert would take the initiative to show Levin in front of him.