Chapter 27

[The female beating the male at the wedding scene is recognized as refusing to marry? 】

     [My God, what's going on with the live broadcast? I was completely confused. 】

     [The news is lagging behind, just read the official announcement. 】

     [...The Lover family participated in the planning of the mental frenzy incident, and the internal fighting broke out just after the external troubles were eliminated, and it was unknown. 】

     [Eating melons in the front row. 】

     【Am I the only one who thinks something is wrong with Levin? 】

     【Personality has changed too much, how much I hate Arlo...】

     [Why does the violent beating scene look a little cool, haha. 】

     [If you want to arrest, the military department will do it. Just beat the male worm, who will dare to marry him in the future? 】

     [Which of your eyes saw the beating, isn't this a normal escort? 】

     [Although, it is wrong for a female to do something to a male. 】

     "Before, you insisted on asking the commander-in-chief for the right to attend the interrogation. Why don't you listen now?"

     Just after coming out of the interrogation room, Creamer ran into Levine.

     Levin raised his head from the optical brain information, "I have obtained the qualification to know the content of the interrogation, and then let my eyes and ears summarize the statement to me, wouldn't it save more time?"

     "Eye and Eye" Creamer raised his eyebrows, motioned for Levin to follow, "Let's go to the lounge and chat."

     The lounge is bright and spacious, and the point is that there are no monitoring and listening devices. The military woman waited for Levin to enter and take a seat, and locked the electronic door with authority.

     "Would you like tea or coffee?"

     Creamer deftly opened the counter drawer.

     "Black tea, thank you."

     Bend over, stand up straight, and raise your arms high.

     Every movement of the military female attracted Levin's attention, and when he happily took the teacup with both hands, Levin jokingly commented: "A work of art."

     "It's just ordinary black tea."

     "I'm talking about my military female." Levin hid his smile in the movement of drinking tea, his lips and tongue just touched the tea, the hand holding the cup paused, and then he moved the teacup smoothly on the table, " The black tea is really average."

     Creamer sat down a little uncomfortable, not sure if he was shy or lamenting Levine's picky taste.

     The female army coughed dryly, and got to the point, "The Fitz that Arlo mentioned was caught by us a few days ago. His social circle needs to be verified, but the existing evidence is enough to prove that he is a man who wandered among many nobles. broker."

     "This broker probably holds the most important list."

     "Suspiciously, he handed over the client list with such ease."

     Creamer frowned and entered a state of thought.

     "It's the nobles who have made public statements." Levin stroked the rim of the cup with his fingertips, observing the tea leaves floating or sinking in the cup, confident in his own judgment, "But there are more than that, there are many people who are good at hiding exist."

被基因匹配后雌虫性转了[虫族]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara