Chapter 17

Creamer's aggressive posture caused the staff on the side to panic, and hurriedly apologized, "Mr. Levin, I'm sorry, this is—"

     Levin interjected: "It's okay, we know each other, you go out first."

     Guessing that the two had something to say, the staff immediately closed the door and left in relief.

     The dressing room returned to silence. Through the makeup mirror, Levin clearly saw that Creamer's face behind him was tense, and the black pupils were... not reconciled?

     If it weren't for the face of the mirror that could be seen at any time, Levin's face would be distorted with excitement.

     Just these two props are going to be made into a bloody TV series? Then is it inappropriate for him to play two roles alone?

     What is he? The female is also the male lover of the female, but the true love of the female is still a military female? The most trendy first-line screenwriters dare not write like this.

     The strength of grasping the optical brain increased a bit, and Levin blinked pretending to be puzzled, "It's just a small gift from a fan. Let's not mention this, why are you here? You don't even have a good fight with me when you come here." Say hello."

     The solitary atmosphere made Creamer relax. At this time, he also realized that his behavior was inappropriate just now, and put aside the force in his words, "The task assigned by the commander-in-chief. It is necessary...to shoot a recruitment promotional video."

     Glorious and unparalleled, the commander-in-chief really knows how to choose a partner. The deep eyes and black hair have the same tone, giving the military female a mysterious and deep temperament. The natural black and the white of the military uniform are an irreplaceable classic match.

     "It fits perfectly."

     Levin commented so.

     Creamer lowered his eyes and sat uncomfortably next to Levin, obviously not satisfied with the assignment.

     "When all the Zerg think you are suitable and you don't agree, then don't worry about it, you are wrong."

     Levin smiled meaningfully. He believed that most Zerg would be on his side.

     "Yeah." Creamer answered absent-mindedly, and seemed to be less resistant to filming.

     Just when Levin was thinking this way, Creamer changed his subject, "You have a lot of fans, why did you accept this alone?"

     Levin's eyes widened, and he paused when he put the light brain back on the dressing table.

     Why are you back to the original topic again? Creamer probably paid too much attention to presents.

     Only then did he realize that the seat where Creamer sat happened to be close to the side where the gift was placed, as if it had been premeditated.

     His fingers rubbed the corners of his lips, concealing the upturned curvature.

     You delivered this to your door yourself, so don't blame him for flirting with him too much.

     "I didn't intend to accept it, but you picked up a wreath yesterday, so you happened to meet Xiongzi holding the wreath." As he said, Levin reached out to take the wreath, and caressed his mouth pretending to be fond of it. Wreath of Buddleia flowers.

     The cause and effect made up indiscriminately was just right and reasonable, Jun Nu gritted her teeth with a devastated face, and began to regret the impulsive communication yesterday.