Chapter 4

Creamer on the terrace didn't know that his crime had been discovered, and was hiding alone under the shadow covered by the heavy curtain, with his back behind him outside the noisy banquet of drinking and singing. He is obviously a bright future star, but he is willing to restrain his brilliance, as if he has always been a lonely and lonely traveler.

This lonely look reminded Levin of his childhood. At that time, Creamer was not welcomed by the family. Whenever there were routine noble banquets, Farrell Jr. kept a straight face and hid in an inconspicuous corner of the banquet hall to vent his distaste for social behavior.

Originally, this had nothing to do with Levin, who was so famous when he was a child. It was just a rare occasion when Levin was in a bad mood and tired of his companions, so he hid alone in the small garden next to the banquet hall, where Little Manson ran into Little Farrell.

"Why are you picking flowers here?"

It is in bad manners to pick flowers in other Zerg's gardens.

Creamer was taken aback. The large handful of lilacs in his hand were accidentally dropped and scattered scattered on the leather shoes and the ground. The dress that should have been neat was scratched by the branches and leaves of Lilac, making it a mess, and he looked a little embarrassed. The solitary little female was stunned for a second, then returned to her usual expressionless face, silently squatting down to pick up the scattered flowers and branches.

Creamer is quite wise. Unlike ordinary urchins who scatter the flowers and pick them off one by one, they climb and fold the branches whole, so that the flower clusters maintain the beauty of being surrounded by each other. Handling the branch carefully, he regrouped the cloves into a large handful. The small purple flowers are clustered together, dotted with stars and green leaves, like flocculent clouds of smoke circulating in the sky, really beautiful. It's a pity that the experience of falling still hurt the sporadic fragile petals, which brought some imperfections to the bouquet.

The chief culprit of this imperfection, Levine, knew that he had made a mistake, and immediately expressed his apology, "I'm sorry for hurting your bouquet."

Creamer didn't speak, with a cold expression, he just nodded his head lightly to show that he understood.

Levin breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

On weekdays, if the Zerg gave him a cold face, Levin would have ignored him long ago, but today the bunch of cloves in Creamer's hand captured his heart. The lilac bouquet is beautiful, especially compared with the neglected and messy lilac trees beside it.

I don't know which owner hired a lazy gardener, he might not be as good at gardening as the young master of a noble family. But this is also predictable, after all, Farrell, as a family of butterflies, is naturally good at playing with flowers and plants.

The owner of the Farrell family's Golden Butterfly is obviously a male who loves flowers and plants, so how can he not pretend to be a little female who is good at flowers and plants?

Out of etiquette, Levin did not bluntly reveal the doubts in his heart, but tentatively approached the silent figure with his head bowed.

When there was only one step left, Levin sensed Creamer's uneasiness, and bullied him as a prank, occupying a favorable terrain. Creamer's small body hugged the bouquet for fear that it would disperse and did not dare to make a big move, and finally he was blocked by the flower bed with no way out.

"Why are you so ignorant? I just want to see your bouquet. Your bouquet is very beautiful."

Hearing this, Creamer raised his head from the bouquet in surprise, hugged the bouquet a little tighter, and replied cautiously: "Thank you."