Chapter 35

Compared with those criminals, Levin was only slightly injured, but was forcefully escorted by Creamer to the medical room for examination. It's a pity that the military female who is focused on her partner's condition has overlooked the fact that there are many Zerg that are in urgent need of treatment, and the medical room is already overcrowded.

     When the hurried medical officer was stopped, his mind was full of a series of things to do, and he looked impatiently at the uninterested person who interrupted his work - a blood-stained daily attire with no wounds. Just as he was about to send him to self-examination, he met Creamer's stern face.

     "Sir... sir."

     "Is the medical room on the main ship too busy?"

     Facing his subordinates, Creamer has always been serious. This made the medical officer who just had a perfunctory thought frightened, swallowed, and replied in a daze: "Yes, sir. The main ship is mainly responsible for Severely ill patients, and a large number of other females have been dispersed and transferred to other spaceships by small transport spaceships."

     Creamer took a look at the busyness of the medical room, and asked, "Are those criminals also receiving treatment in the medical room? Report to the safety record."

     The medical officer turned serious, and replied fluently: "Safety record 139. The criminals Fitz, Lanny, and Arlo have been sent to the medical cabin, and they are locked in separate wards. The medical officer will inject unconscious drugs regularly. Sir, if you need interrogation Please let me know in advance."

     Creamer nodded, "Not for now."

     Levin listened carefully. He had never participated in an internship on a ship, and every working ecology of the fleet was full of freshness to him.

     It's a pity Creamer didn't go any further. The female army turned her head and glanced at Levin, and Levin understood that this was a privilege to arrange a medical examination for him.

     So many female workers on the verge of mental frenzy are queuing up to receive basic testing and injection treatment. It's really inappropriate for him to join in with one who only suffered bruises and bruises.

     Levin stepped forward and pulled Lacrimer's sleeve, and suggested in a low voice: "It's not urgent for a small injury. Why don't you go and take a rest first, I'm about to stink."

     Creamer looked disapproving.

     So he turned around and smiled at the medical officer, "Your Excellency the medical officer, we only suffered minor injuries, please prescribe me some special medicine for trauma and deal with it first."

     "... Standing trauma medicine is equipped in every room."

     The medical officer's eyes widened, his expression indescribable.

     Creamer, who suffers from officer's disease, just wanted to reprimand, but was pulled away by the laughing Levin, "Thanks for your hard work, we won't disturb your work."

     The two slightly embarrassed Zerg left the medical room straight away. The medical officer suddenly shook his head and cleared his mind.

     The colleagues beside him began to urge, "Why are you standing here, it's going crazy inside."

     "...Oh, oh." The medical officer blinked blankly, "I seem to see the captain and a male together, and they look very intimate."

     The colleague rolled his eyes, and patted the medical officer's shoulder comfortingly, "If you're too tired, take a rest, I'm hallucinating."