Chapter 25

The silver star embraces the night.

     The double link between the sense of touch and the sea of spirit.

     In the gap between dreams, Levin and Creamer ushered in the same dream together through the spiritual link of the bridge of communication consciousness, which is about the dream of the long past——

     That was the only military exercise they experienced together, and the location was in the jungle planet.

     To survive in the wild, there is no light protective armor, only the most basic cold weapons. Under the harshest conditions, they encountered the most dangerous space trolls for the first time.

     Initially it was an observational trial. Levin and Creamer both hid in the grass. They got very close, and both held their breath. Only the other party could hear the sound of breathing and heartbeat, and the tension and excitement filled their chests at the same time.

     Tactical communication was carried out continuously through hand gestures. For the first hunt, Levin was bound to win, but Creamer finally compromised and accepted all of Levin's arrangements.

     The young and vigorous Levin faced the difficulties, and he was the first to attack. Although he was mentally prepared enough, the action of drawing the dagger and thrusting was still somewhat rude.

     Creamer moaned helplessly, and also went up to him.

     The two military reserves got entangled with the space troll, but for some reason, the troll hated Creamer very much.

     Creamer struggled to resist the more and more frequent attacks, his breathing gradually became messy, and fine sweat covered his whole body.

     Seeing that the situation was not good, Levin, who had not been attacked, accelerated the frequency of stabbing, with one stab and two stabs, the cold light intersected, and the more he fought, the more courageous he became. The air mixed with the smell of sweat and blood filled his lungs, only making him more motivated to fight.

     The adrenaline was soaring, and they also started to get angry after fighting with the space giant.

     Creamer gradually mastered the frequency of the attack, perfectly met the next attack before it arrived, caught the entire attack, and stared at Levin as if they were connected with each other. Because of the tacit cooperation, he naturally exuded joy.

     Levin's offense is also getting better. Fast, slow, fast. The excitement of hunting and fighting rushed straight into his brain, and his skills of finding weaknesses and breaking through defenses became more and more proficient with each attack.

     Time passed, and finally, after a groan, their hunted target collapsed to the ground. Creamer, who was terribly attacked, fell to the ground, panting vigorously and complaining about Levine's recklessness.

     And Levin smiled frankly. Although he was accused, how could he not see the joy that Creamer naturally showed during the hunt.

     ...

     The dream came to an abrupt end, and Levin rubbed his sore temples and straightened up. Looking at the time, it was already six o'clock in the morning.

     A burst of annoyance welled up in my heart.

     I was too indulgent yesterday, so that I didn't confess all the confessions I should have.

     The other end of the spiritual link conveys sweet emotions from time to time, and his lover is still immersed in a dream.

     Levin leaned over and kissed Creamer's forehead, and Levin stepped across the ground, got up and walked to the bathroom.