Chapter 12

"Levin..."

The continuous questioning nailed Creamer in place, and his resolute eyes were shattered amidst the sound of questioning, allowing Levin to bully him, taking away the last breathing space.

They were as close as a pair of lovers.

Levin raised a triumphant smile, and uttered a big lie in Creamer's ear, "They forced me to be like this. I have no other way. Please help me, okay?"

He breathed into Jun Nu's ear, and dropped his last heavy punch, "I'm dying. Before I die, can I get your kiss?"

The moment when the sound signal was decoded by the brain symbolized the collapse of Creamer's sanity.

The military female's kiss was rough and eager. One second she was touching her lips, and the next second she was about to rob her of all the oxygen. Lips entangled with lips, but clumsily limited to licking.

What a fool, he can't even kiss.

Levin couldn't control his joyful expression any longer, turned his back on the customer, and took the initiative to occupy the mouth of the military female.

[Ahhh! Congratulations to the host for completing the kissing task, the host is doing well, show respect. ]

It will really ruin the atmosphere...

At this moment of trance, Levin was gently pushed away by Creamer with one hand, and his eyes were covered by another big hand.

Damn army female, are you going to run away again?

Levin speculated on Creamer's thoughts, clenched his back molars, and tried to observe some clues through the gaps between his fingertips. The struggling movement was stopped by a hoarse and dull "I'm sorry".

Come back to your senses.

The hoarse voice scratched at the apex of the heart, causing bursts of stinging pain like needles. The wound was obviously so small, but it was fatal enough in the heart.

It's ironic that they underestimated the moral bottom line of a military female in an attempt to gain sympathy by selling miserably and gain sincerity with lies.

His purpose was not pure in the first place. When he clearly priced a kiss as a month's life, he should have thought that he might get a failed result.

Well, he doesn't love Creamer, so it's only natural for him to be rejected. Thinking this way in his heart, Levin didn't know how disappointed his expression was.

Creamer's confession continued, but it was not the rejection that Levin imagined, "I have never regretted the decision to leave Capital Star and go to the front line. I am sorry for not regretting it."

If Creamer hadn't gone to the front line and stayed in Capital Star, maybe he would have been with him all the time. Creamer was apologizing for not being there for him?

The pessimistic imagination was shattered, and Levin fell into an unprecedented loss.

Is it what he imagined it to be?

"Maybe you don't know enough about how shining you used to be. Countless auras have been added to you, and you are indeed well-deserved. You are confident, arrogant, and your excellent grades make all the Zerg beyond reproach. So even if you fell into a trap on the eve of my departure Even if there is trouble, I am always convinced that it will be easy to solve everything with your own ability."

It's hard to imagine Creamer's firm tone of blindly praising his abilities.

Secret love is really something that draws people's imagination.