Chapter 31

The harm of repeated overdraft of mental power is incalculable.

     Although in the confrontation with the signal tower, Levin maintained his rationality and courage as much as possible, but all the Zerg who paid attention to this matter could clearly recognize from his weak state that he was at the end of his battle.

     So, unsurprisingly, Levin passed out in the forced alert not long after boarding the spacecraft.

     While he was in a coma, things were beginning to ferment at an unimaginable speed——

     The most notable one is the large-scale scolding war launched by Xingwang. Netizens, headed by Levin's fans and people in the central city, wantonly spread Levin's live edited videos on the Star Network, worshiping the new male star as a god, and constantly put pressure on the males through the anonymity of the shell, demanding that the males He took the initiative to stand up and serve the public, and constantly abused the military department, urging the military department to carry out rescue.

     The males who belong to a minority group are unwilling to pay and scold, but they can only catch Levin's hidden sex and identity, which is crazy to criticize.

     The fierce scolding battle lasted for up to two hours, and was finally forcibly suspended by the parliament and the military.

     During these two hours, the military headquarters quelled the internal riots, and the integrated forces restored the order in the central city, conducting a large-scale search for criminals hidden among the people.

     During this period, the parliament held an emergency meeting, the specific content of which was not announced, but after the meeting, the departments directly under the parliament began to contact the male worm protection association.

     This made the netizens who stood in line with Levin go crazy again. The Zerg squatting on the star network are anxious and emotional. They seem to be witnessing the birth of a revolution. Unfortunately, there is still no news of the initiator of the revolution.

     At this time, the focus of the incident, the spaceship that is light-years away from the capital star, is sailing among the meteorites with chaotic magnetic fields in the universe.

     What awakened Levin again was the worry and rage that was about to turn into reality.

     The fiery emotions are burning in the heart, but they can't ignite the cold body. When his consciousness gathered, Levin almost fainted again under the torment of the ice and fire, thinking, this is going to give him a myocardial infarction...

     His limbs were heavy and his whole body was weak. With his sense of touch, he could feel something soft under his body, which seemed to be a mattress. The surrounding area is silent, and it is almost necessary to use the hearing to the extreme to hear the sound of some conventional mechanical operations, such as electronic doors.

     This gave him a basic guess.

     He should still be on the spaceship, but he was moved by Fitz. If he didn't even have the sound of breathing, he must have been held alone in a place away from other hostages. Since there is no possibility of eavesdropping on the conversation and collecting information, there is no need for him to pretend to be asleep.

     After thinking clearly, Levin calmly opened his eyes, facing the low metal ceiling.

     Moving his limbs to prop up his upper body, he saw the surrounding environment clearly - an ordinary small cabin bedroom, the electronic lock of the cabin door flashed red, which meant it was locked.