Chapter 28

Xu was the instigator behind the large-scale investigation by the military, and this time the counterattack came vigorously.

     The initial spread was in the downtown area of Central City. The military department had expected it, and quickly dispatched troops to control the frantic female insect. Then, the insane attacks became intensive. At that time, the military headquarters was still able to do a job with ease, but the next infiltration entered the interior of the military headquarters.

     Speaking of which, the frenzied females are also victims of drugs, they passively inhale the drugs, and the frenzied attack is not their original intention, and the frenzy state can be subsided by repeated pacifying potions. Therefore, the military department adopted a strategy of arresting and controlling the frenzied females, and brought them to the medical center of the military headquarters for centralized treatment.

     Under normal circumstances, the headquarter's review of the Zerg identity is quite strict, but at this time, the military females relaxed in the face of the females whose hands and feet were restrained, and there was no condition to untie the restraints—check their belongings one by one. with real identity.

     I never thought that this omission has buried hidden dangers. Among these victims, there is actually a fake fanaticism.

     The unknown soldier disguised as a fanatic first used the medicine hidden on his body on the medical staff calmly, and then took advantage of the chaos to spread the fanaticism to the following army females on a large scale.

     The mask and light armor that the military females were equipped with when they went out on missions were removed and placed in the weapon preparation room after returning to the headquarters. The chaos in the headquarters began like this.

     "Stop him quickly! Use a weapon!"

     "No... His movements are too fast, I can't predict... ah."

     "It's coming... I can't stop it!"

     The sounds of sirens, shouts, and fighting outside the interrogation room were mixed together and easily heard by the detainees.

     And Fitz took it easy, even humming "Explore the Universe" in the empty interrogation room.

     "Deep into the universe~unknown and dangerous journey~fortunately there is me, brave and fearless~"

     Taking advantage of the empty space of the interrogation room, the soft-spoken chant has its own reverberation, making the calm and calm Fitz quite strange.

     "Boom—"

     The sound of bombing sounded very close.

     "Damn it!" The military female guarding the door of the interrogation room cursed, but she never left her post.

     As soon as the sound approached, the song became a little out of tune. Fitz licked his dry lips, and complained loudly in a yin and yang tone, "It's so noisy. Can you military females use weapons instinctively after being frenzied? This guy What was it used for, a bazooka?"

     The military female guarding the gate first felt irritated after being provoked, and then realized that something was wrong.

     The criminal's grasp of outside information is so precise that it is not difficult to guess that he may be one of the masterminds.

     The female army is eager to report the situation, but most of the internal lines are busy, and the information sent is overwhelmed by large-scale calls for rescue, and it will not be able to receive instructions from the superior for a while.