Chapter 36

Levin went to Allen alone during the break, and glanced at the medical officer's work card, "Medical Officer Allen, I noticed that you are always unable to concentrate at work."

     Allen rubbed his clothes in embarrassment, as if being caught by his boss to be lazy at work, "Your Excellency Levin, I admire you very much, thank you for everything you have done for Central City."

     The military female on the spaceship had only received a briefing on the incident before, and had no time to view the detailed video data. Allen was also belatedly aware of it, so he matched Levin with Xiongzi Central City.

     "This is what should be done, there is nothing to make a fuss about." Levin nodded, and said deliberately, "As a medical officer, your colleague is much calmer than you."

     Allen muttered in a low voice that he thought was low enough, "That's because they haven't seen you and the captain together."

     Of course Levine heard it, and that was exactly what he wanted to hear. So he laughed back: "I do have an unusually close relationship with Creamer."

     Then, ignoring the stunned Allen, he returned to the medical room.

     A barely audible chuckle sounded in the medical room, lost in the noisy conversation. Levin covered his mouth to prevent the corners of his mouth from being too aggressive, and the thoughts in his heart were rampant.

     Claiming ownership can feel awesome.

     The working atmosphere in the medical room is quite good. There is no military female prejudice against Levin's participation in the treatment because of his male status. Instead, he greatly appreciates his deeds and remarks, and actively teaches him how to use basic medical tools.

     This made Levin, who had never considered the development direction of a medical officer during the military academy, become interested in this position, but that was all. The only treatment items he could intervene in were spiritual appeasement. I don't know anything about biological cultivation and so on.

     If he can participate in the activities of the military department, he would prefer to be a commander. He also firmly believes that spiritual power can be used in the command system. Of course, this is something for later.

     In short, in order to respond to the expectations of the medical officers, Levine worked very hard, and also used the side of his work to inquire about news from the workers.

     What is going on now is one-on-one soothing therapy, which is more in-depth and thorough than group soothing.

     Facing the hesitant workers, he took the initiative to offer a friendly olive branch, "Don't be nervous, just calm down first."

     "Okay, Mr. Xiongzi." The laborer forced a smile and explained in embarrassment, "I didn't expect the military department to attach so much importance to us, and I was a little flattered."

     A simple sentence is like a heavy blow, making Levin's heart feel dull.

     What kind of despair can make such a huge group of females give up their struggle and accept their fate numbly?

     Not wanting to touch the pain of the laborers, he chose to ask the question as sincerely as possible: "As far as I know, you have also left Desolate Star because of the transportation of raw materials, have you not tried to ask the military for help?"

     When asking questions, the mental power took advantage of the void and began to appease the workers, keeping the workers calm.

     The worker's smile became more bitter, his eyes were no longer focused, and he fell into memory, "I want to go home, but they are in the same group. In front of those dignitaries who manage the planet, we are scum without credibility. If we don't work for them, we I can't even repay the spaceship payment in installments, and the interstellar exploration path has been cut off by them. I have no money at all... Every time I find the military headquarters, I will be recaptured by the powerful with bad reputation. We have nothing to do gone."