Chapter 16

The sun on Zlin is a brilliant orange-red. As dusk approached, the fiery clouds in the sky dyed the blue sky red, adding a sense of eerieness.

     The blood is not filled with the eagerness that comes from a thousand miles away, but the coldness that comes from suspicion.

     The female army stared at Levin clearly with her piercing eyes, as if she had already identified him as a stalker. Apparently, Creamer didn't believe that this was a chance re-encounter.

     The wind in the field stagnated strangely, revealing this invisible confrontation.

     Levine was the first to regain his composure in the confrontation, and continued to walk along the ridge seemingly unintentionally, but approached in the direction of Creamer.

     My heart kept churning with boundless guesses.

     Heh, confrontation, confrontation with what? Wasn't he the one who first set the destination of Zlin? If it wasn't a coincidence, then why did Creamer come here, and "Levin" was still—

     Thinking of the two encounters on the way to investigate the drug, both of which were located in Area B instead of Area A where the star himself stayed, Levin became more and more suspicious that the military department had also launched an investigation into drugs.

     If this is the case, can the capital star's several close encounters be true?

     Suspicion pierced into Levine's heart like a thorn, making him unable to give a definite answer for a long time.

     On the other side of the flower field, Creamer was cold and strange, unlike anyone he knew. Perhaps, he didn't know Creamer as well as he thought he did.

     The self-righteous understanding was shattered, but Levine was not defeated by depression.

     Whether it's false or with a purpose, it's all in his hands, do you still want to get out of it? He loves challenging things and...

     Levin licked his canines, remembering the sweet taste of his breath that night.

     He enjoyed the feeling of cuddling with each other very much, and he didn't believe that he was the only one who was addicted to it. As a small punishment for cheating and concealing him, it shouldn't be too much to tease him.

     The flowers are absorbing the last sunshine of the day, and the gardeners spend a lot of land to plant them in patches, leaving only a small part of the fields for walking. Therefore, even though it was within sight, Levin had to patiently walk around the field ridge.

     With the movement of walking, the garland slipped from the arm to the wrist, and the fine fluff of the leaves of the silver leaf chrysanthemum rubbed on the wrist, creating a blush.

     Levine thought regretfully that the expected gift-giving scene might not appear. The wreath and Phalaenopsis had already appeared in Xiongzi's hands, so why would they become Levin's presents to Creamer?

     At this time, he was already a few steps away from the military female, and Creamer had long since withdrawn his excessive deliberate attention and was walking and patrolling among the fields.

     "Hello, Colonel, why did you change your career to be a scarecrow?"

     The joking words did not lead to a lively atmosphere, and Creamer's reply was a cold question, "Are you following me?"

     The military female seemed to be covered with unbreakable ice. She turned her hands behind her back and faced him with her hard jawbone sideways. Her awe-inspiring attitude perfectly suited her identity as a frontline commander, and it was enough to deter any Zerg who had never experienced the baptism of war.