Chapter 6

If it is said that the younger generation at the grand celebration party is still decent and can maintain a glamorous mask, then the secret private gatherings have completely liberated the nature of the Zerg.

The dim lights were flickering, and there was a smell of corruption in the air. All the decent nobles who were walking upright in the banquet hall not long ago seemed to have their spines taken away, leaning presumptuously in the private room. on the couch seat.

Alcohol, fun, laughter, ambiguous exchanges between males and females, all kinds of factors suddenly arouse the atmosphere.

The center of the swarm was Roche, the noble son of the Farrell family.

This is the first time he has formally attended a social occasion since he was an adult, and he is eager to establish himself as a leader in the aristocratic circle.

And isn't the shortcut to building fame and status just to trample those respected Zerg under their feet?

Roche's eyes turned aside the individual females on both sides of the box who stayed out of the way, and shook his head maliciously. It's all here, don't expect him to let them go. He had already thought about the method, and he just waited for the good show to begin.

Luo Che winked at the flattering female beside her, and the female little noble stood up knowingly.

The little nobleman was very excited. His noble male son Luo Qie condescended to let him serve him for a whole day, and he would definitely complete the tasks assigned to him.

The little nobleman went straight to the holographic projection instrument directly opposite his seat, cut off the process, and ended the fiery scene of the female insect fighting the enemy bravely for the boy to smile in the instrument.

There were sporadic voices of dissatisfaction.

"The show is in full swing, why is it turned off?"

"That's right, that male just now is really hot, I still want to call him into our box for a chat after the performance!"

The plays played by the holographic projection are all plays being staged in the theater of the clubhouse. As long as the distinguished guests are willing to spend money, they can not only decide the direction of the plot, but also invite theater stars to chat in the box.

The little nobleman made a quiet gesture, indicating that everyone should not worry, and successfully attracted most of the attention from the opposite seat.

"No matter how good the theater stars are, they are nothing more than ordinary people. If you ask me, there are so many great people present, they should be worthy of more advanced performances."

"What performance? Are you here to perform?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone burst into laughter.

The little nobleman apologized and said with a smile: "I don't know anything about performances, so I'm afraid I'll spoil everyone's eyes. But—there's a big female star here, why don't we let the big star sing a few songs for us?"

During the speech, the nobles cast their eyes on Levin in the corner as if they had suddenly realized. Those who were a little slow to respond also followed their eyes.

Among them, Creamer, who has sharp eyes and the air pressure in his body continues to drop, is of course indispensable.

On the other hand, Carl, who was on the sidelines, was still adding fuel to the scene, "I knew that Master Manson had switched to the art industry. I haven't seen his business ability yet. Today I can open my eyes."