These remarks seem to be logical and self-consistent, but they are not supported by facts. The only thing that is correct is that he is about to die.

"What do I need to do?"

Seeing that Levin was finally willing to give in his trust, Zu Zu became happy in his tone.

[It's very simple, the host just needs to contact Creamer Farrell as soon as possible, and I will formulate a series of contact tasks for you. ]

Creamer Farrell.

Hearing Zuzu say this name, Levin's face became cold.

Is this the next target of the Lover family?

Creamer used to be his partner in the military academy. She is the most active commander in frontline battles and the most outstanding military female among her peers. Could it be that the Lover family and the people behind them can't wait to reach out to the army?

[Host? Host, why are you silent? ]

In fact, in the following time, Levin never paid any attention to Zuzu. Until someone else appeared in the ward.

"Master, you don't care about your body! If I hadn't returned after completing the task, you would have died in your own home."

Regis looked depressed beside Levin's bed.

Levin wanted to reach out and pat him, but his weak body couldn't do anything, so he had to turn his actions into words.

"I'm used to it, it's nothing."

Regis knew his young master's stubborn temper, so he hid his pity in his heart, silently followed the instructions and stepped forward to shake Levin's hospital bed so that he could stand up straight.

"The master is also very concerned about you. He came here once when you were unconscious, but recently he is too busy to get away."

"Tell Father Xiong to let him concentrate on the matter at hand and not be distracted by me."

Levin's male father, Albert Manson, is the head of the Manson family and his most dependent and trusted relative. Because of him, the male father has been restrained by the elders in the family for a long time, and he is busy with family affairs. Levin really doesn't want to trouble his male father anymore.

"By the way, Uncle Ji, did the hospital check my body after I fell into a coma this time?"

"I've checked it, it's still an old problem, mental frenzy."

Levin calmed down and said, "Please arrange another inspection. After returning from the Lover family, there seems to be something wrong with my mental state."

Regis was surprised and anxious, "Did they do something?"

"Perhaps."

Although it is not possible to let the male insect use mental power to check the mental sea, it is still necessary to let the instrument check it several times.

Zuzu: ...No need.

After several checks, Dr. Benny came to Levin's hospital bed to report the situation, "My young master, what's the matter today? What's wrong with you? You're here to torment me again."

Levin ignored Benny's teasing, "The test result?"

Benny shrugged and said, "Same as before."

Levin lowered his eyes thoughtfully, "This unreasonable mental frenzy has been going on for six years."

Benny touched his lips in embarrassment, for fear that the young master would say "quack doctor" to him.

"Since you were born, you have always been the most promising existence to become an SSS-level female. Looking at the bright direction, mental fanaticism may be a necessary process for growing into an SSS-level, and it is a sweet burden."