injured 🤕

i was in one of jude's game and how can i say it. it's not like his other games. this game was more aggressive. the other team players were pretty rough and didn't care to tackle them hard to the ground.

Jude just got into a fight with someone from the other team. the player pushed jude to the ground which he didn't found good of course. like imagine someone pushes you out of nowhere to the ground.

that really pissed him off but what more pissed him off was that the player said something to him. i don't know what but i know for a fact that this made him so angry that he would kill this guy right now if he could.

some of his teammates tried to calm him down but nothing really worked. luckily, the referee came and took the two apart.

the game went on and i was glad that nothing escalated. well, i guess i was wrong by that.

Jude got the ball now and he ran in the direction of the gate to make a score. he was so focused on it that he didn't even notice how the other from the team was running directly to him.

the two collapsed to the ground and i heard a scream. i had such an heart attack and just hoped that nothing happened to Jude.

but when i saw that the other from the team stood up, i knew that it was Jude who screamed like that.

the referee came and gave the other from the team a red card and he called for the paramedics. i got tears in my eyes when i saw Jude lying injured on the floor.

i saw them taking Jude to the hospital room. i immediately got up from my place and looked for the room. what kind of big stadium is that? after about 6 minutes i found the hospital room and knocked on the door.

"yes, please."

i heard from the room and I slowly opened the door. there i saw Jude laying on the bed with Bandage around his left arm and on his right foot. and i immediately felt the tears coming back.

"oh darling, don't cry. i'm okey."

"i was so worried about you. i-i heard your scream and i thought that i-i oh my gosh i'm so sorry-"

"don't be. it's not your fault. it's okey. it doesn't hurt so much really. everything will be okey."

"i'm glad it's nothing serious."

"me too. but i'll be fine my love."

i leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his soft lips. and then i remembered the fight between him and the other team player.

„can i ask you something?"

"of course. go ahead."

"what did the other team player said to you?"

and there i saw it again. the hatred in his eyes for this guy.

"it's nothing you have to worry about darling. he just said something that really pissed me off."

"and what?"

"he just said that he would bang you better than i do. and that he would fuck you right there if he could."

wtf? what a piece of shit.

"i'm sorry darling. i didn't want you to know this but-"

"it's okay. he's a liar anyway. no one can satisfy me as much as you can😉"

"damn right."

i sat next to him and hold his hand tight.

"i love you so much."

"i love you too darling."

🤍
i love you