best friends brother pt. 2💐

A few days have passed now and during that time, Jobe has ignored me the whole time. I called and texted him but he didn't reply to my messages.

What if he doesn't want me anymore? Or found another best friend?

So I decided to just go to his house and talk to him. I stood in front of the door and knocked on the door. The door opened and Jude stood in front of it.

"Hey baby."

"Is Jobe there?"

"He's upstairs in his room."

"Okey thanks."

I walked past him and went up the stairs. But then I heard Jude whisper something.

"I'm sorry."

But I didn't think too much about it and knocked on Jobe's door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw Jobe lying in bed and on his cell phone.

"How can it be that you're on your  phone 24/7 but can't answer my calls?"

"What do you want Y/n?"

"What's wrong with you? I text you all the time and I don't get an answer. What's your problem?"

"When were you going to tell
me huh?"

"What do you mean? Tell you what?"

"That you slept with my brother?"

It felt like time stood still. My heart started racing and I started sweating. How did he find out?

"Jobe I-"

"I don't want to hear anything
Y/n. I thought we were best friends."

"We are."

"A best friend wouldn't sleep with my brother! And the fact that I have to find out about it from him hurts even more!"

So it was Jude...

"Jobe please listen to me. I'm so sorry and-"

"Forget it Y/n. I don't want to see you anymore. I can't believe I trusted you."

"Please-"

"GET OUT!"

I didn't realize I was crying and I wiped my tears away. I ran out and went down the stairs until someone held my hand.

So I turned around and saw Jude. I immediately took my hand and pushed him away.

"How could you?! I thought you wouldn't say it!"

"I'm sorry, okay, but I had to do it. He would have found out sooner or later."

"Are you serious?! I can't believe you did it."

"Y/n please-"

"I never want to hear from you again, Jude."

"But I did it for us."

"You only did it for yourself and your ego!"

"No! I did it for us. If I hadn't done it then he still wouldn't know."

"You can't decide anything for me!"

"You're right baby and I'm sorry but I just can't live without you."

"Now you have to."

"Y/n please-"

"Bye Jude."

I ran out of the house and drove home and cried.

i love you