he lost a game😕

Jude was at a game but I couldn't be there because I had a cold. anyway i watched it on tv of course.

and unfortunately jude's team lost. whenever jude loses in a game, he's always angry and takes it out on me, which i can't stand at all. so i made him his favorite dish and baked him some brownies.

When I was done eating, he came through the door. you could tell he was in a bad mood. he threw his bag on the floor and ran into the living room.

"babe?"

I called for him but there was no answer.

"Jude?"

still none so I made my way to him.

"Hello?? didn't you hear me?"

"what do you want y/n?"

"I made you something to eat. Come and eat something."

He rolled his eyes annoyed and walked to the dining table. I hate it when he's like that. I brought him his food and we ate in silence.

I would ask him how his day was, but he would be in an even worse mood than he already is. after the meal he ran into the living room and i cleared the table and made the dishes.

jude actually always helped me except for today. after all the cleaning i wanted to go up to my room to put on my sleeping clothes.

"where are you going?"

"Into the bedroom? I want to wear something comfortable."

"I do not care."

"what's the matter with you? why are you like this to me?"

"how am I that?"

"You know very well how you are Jude. I'm sorry you lost a game but don't take your anger out on me because you always do."

I ran up the stairs to the bedroom and put something else on. then i did my skincare and went to bed.

I was still on my phone for a bit, scrolling through tiktok and instagram. I then put my phone aside and watched something on the tv. jade the virgin.

Jude then came into the room. He took off his clothes until he was only wearing his boxer shorts.
Then he got into bed and lay down next to me.

"I don't want to look at that."

"You can also go back into the living room. I was the first here."

"wow. so that's what you are."

"No. You can't play the victim here, ok. After all, you're the one who started it. I really don't have the strength to argue, jude. I'm not feeling well and I just want to go to sleep."

I switched off the tv and lay down on my left side so that I had my back to him. He turned off the light and then lay down too. He then slowly wrapped his hand around me and pulled me towards him.

"I'm sorry baby. It wasn't the right thing for me to take my anger out on you. You're not feeling well and I should have been there for you and not bothered you. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay Jude."

"good night baby. i love you."

"Good Night love. I love you too."

i love you