couple vacations 🇪🇸

Jude and I are in Spain with some friends for a couple Vacation. but there is a problem.

The problem was simply that the boys play Fifa all the time and jude has been ignoring me for hours now.

Brooke, Sky and I were just in the kitchen and we were really bored.

"that's no fun. why don't we go outside and have a look at the city. we're in spain, we should go and have some fun."

"Good idea Y/n. Then we can still take pictures. But we'd better let the boys know."

"Oh yeah."

we then walked into the living room where the boys are still playing.

"jude baby we're going to the
town okey?"

but he didn't answer me.

"Hellooo?"

"Never mind. We told them if they didn't hear it then it's their fault. Come on let's get ready."

when we got ready we walked out of the house and looked at the city. After an hour I got a call from Jude and was about to take the call until Brooke declined.

"Why did you do that?"

"he ignored you Y/n. now you do the same."

"Brooke is right. have some
fun y/n."

"okay good."

we all turned off our phones and looked at the beautiful city. After a few hours we drove home. when we arrived we saw how angry the boys were.

"What the hell y/n?! I've been trying to call you the whole time. where have you been?!"

"why are you so mad?"

"because you ignored my
calls Y/n!"

"Hey don't yell at her! We told her not to answer it. And we also told you guys we were going to the city."

"when?"

"when you were so engrossed in your fifa game. not our fault if you didn't hear."

we three girls ran upstairs and went to Brooke and mike's room (couple)

"I can't believe he snapped at me like that."

"Exactly. What's his problem? He ignored you."

we talked for a while and posted today's pictures on instagram.