flinch👋🏼

jude and i had another argument and to be honest i don't know what it was about anymore.

"You can't be serious y/n!"

"i don't feel like discussing anymore jude. i'm tired and just want to go to bed."

"No! We'll discuss this now!"

He suddenly came closer to me and raised his hand. I winced and put my hands in front of my face.

But when I didn't feel anything, I looked up and saw Jude with tears in his eyes.

"Did you really think I would hurt you?"

"jude I'm sorry. I was just-"

"Thinking I'm going to hurt you. Do you really think I would do that to you?"

now i feel really bad. jude is one of the sweetest and loveliest person i know. How could I think he would want to hurt me?

he came in front of me now and without saying anything he just hugged me. I immediately hugged him back and started crying.

"I'm sorry jude. it just got so much and I was scared when you approached me. I know you would never do that to me. I'm so incredibly sorry."

"don't be sorry my love. I know you haven't had an easy past. I get it. and I'm not mad at you either ok. I just want you to know that I would never hurt you. no matter how many times we fight, I will will never put my hand up in front of you never and i promise you baby i love you so much y/n."

"I love you more."