enemies to lovers pt. 3🩶

It's now been 2 weeks since Jude confessed his "love" to me. To be fair, he called and messaged me several times but I just had to ignore him because I just needed time to think.

After all these months I always thought that Jude would hate me and was always annoyed with me but now that he has confessed to me that he is in love with me I had to think a lot.

I also received calls and text messages from my other friends. Especially from Skylar and Brooke. I answered them with a quick reply.

 I answered them with a quick reply

Anyway, 2 weeks have passed and today is one of my best friends' birthday, Brooke

Anyway, 2 weeks have passed and today is one of my best friends' birthday, Brooke. And I just couldn't miss it. So I was just getting ready because today is her birthday party at her house.

Am I nervous? Oh yeah! This is the first time I've seen Jude since the whole incident. But it will be fine right?

I was just making my way to Brooke's house. I got on the elevator and hit the head for the 6th floor.

"Please keep the elevator open!"

When I heard that, I of course reacted quickly and held my hand between the doors so that the person could also get into the elevator. I probably would have preferred not to have done that.

Because as the person got closer and closer I saw that it was a Jude. Well, really great.

"Oh hey Y/n."

"Hey."

"Long time no see."

"Yes."

The doors closed and I just knew it was going to be so weird. So I didn't say anything the whole time and didn't even look at Jude.

"So this is how it's supposed to be between us now?"

"What are you talking about?"

"This silence? Y/n you can't even look me in the eyes."

"That's not true."

"Really? Then please look at me."

I looked at him briefly and then quickly away again.

"See! You can't."

I just wanted to get out of here quickly. And luckily we finally got to the 6th floor and I immediately got out of the elevator.

But since Jude was behind me, we both made our way to Brooke's apartment. I knocked on the door and immediately Brooke opened the door.

"Y/n! My darling, I haven't seen you in so long. And I see you two have gotten along?"

"Uhm no. But happy birthday sweetie!"

I hugged her tightly and then gave her my gift.

The party can begin.

———————————

A few hours have now passed and I was at a table with Skylar and we were eating our food there. I kept noticing Jude's eyes on me but I tried to ignore them.

"How long will this last between you two?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on. All the romantic looks and tension between you two."

"Skylar please. There's nothing between me and Jude."

"But there could be something if you just let him."

"Which side are you actually on?"

"On the side of love and I find-"

"Hey ladies. Sorry to bother you, Skylar, Brooke is waiting for you in the kitchen."

"Oh okay. Y/n I'll be right back."

"Yeah go ahead."

Skylar got up and ran into the kitchen and Jude immediately sat down in Skylar's chair.

"Now we can finally talk without being disturbed."

"Did you plan this with Skylar?"

"Of course. I'm sorry but I just have to talk to you and it needs to be face to face."

"Jude please I-"

"Please just listen to me okay. I know I wasn't very nice to you Y/n but everything I said was never meant to be mean or bad. I've always felt something for you but when I kept seeing you with Jordan, I just wanted to vomit. He had something that was supposed to be mine. All I want from you is a chance to show you what you really deserve and to just be with you."

"Jude.."

"Come on Y/n. You won't regret it either. I promise you."

"Fine if you say so. Let's start with a date."

"Sure baby. Anything you need."

"Okey. First a date then."

"I'll write you the details then."

"That's okay."

I stood up because I wanted to go to the kitchen but Jude held my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Jude what-"

But before I could finish speaking, he placed his lips on mine. And immediately I kissed him back.

"I'm sorry love but I couldn't wait."

i love you 🤍
this is the last part of 'enemies to lovers' hope you guys like it

❤️❤️❤️