meeting his 1st love🥶

🤍

Jude and i just had some friends over as we just wanted to have a nice evening.

"babe, there will be two more people coming soon."

"oh okey, and who are they?"

"a friend of mine with his girlfriend."

"Okay. Jude, Can you please put the drinks in the living room?"

"will do baby."

Jude gave me a quick kiss on the lips and took the drinks and I took the snacks. Then we all sit down in the living room and talked.

the guests who were just there are:
Brooke and Noah
sky and jordan

After a while, the doorbell rang and, as always, Jude and I answered the door.

"hey bro, how you doin'?"

said the man in front of the door and the girl next to him smiled at Jude. I then looked at jude and just saw shock in his eyes.

"G-grace?"

"hey judie!"

judie? why is she calling him judie? What is going on here?

"uhm do you two know each other?"

"Yes! Jude and I were together for 3 years. I was his first love."

What?! I did not know anything about that.

"oh uhm, please come in."

"thank you!"

I took a step to the side and let the two in. I then closed the door and took a deep breath.

why has he never told me anything about her?

"babe? you okey?"

"not now jude. we have to get back to our guests."

"You're mad aren't you?"

"well i'm not happy right now."

"i can explain babe."

"not now, we'll talk about that later when everyone's gone."

we then walked back into the living room and the two new guests then introduced themselves.

"Hey guys, I'm Mike and this is my girlfriend Grace."

"hey."

"welcome."

"mike and grace, want a drink?"

Jude asked the two of them and I couldn't stop looking at them. she is really pretty but also the complete opposite of me.

she is blonde, blue eyes and short. while i have brown hair, brown eyes and am a bit tall.

(if you now have blonde hair then choose another hair color that Grace should have<3)

How can I be his type when she was his first love but i doesn't look like her?

"omg judie, remember when we were in your room and your mom caught us making out? hahahah those were good times."

how uncomfortable the mood got. brooke, sky and I then got up and walked into the kitchen to get more snacks for everyone.

"What's the matter with her?"

"Yeah, why is she telling stories from the past when she knows you're there. you're his girlfriend now. she should move on."

"you're right, But what really pisses me off is that she was his first love."

"WHAT?!"

"OMG."

"shhh not so loud. it's just that i doesn't look like her. how can i be his type then?"

"don't worry Y/n. maybe his type has changed over the years."

"maybe."

"Come on, let's go back to the others."

we then went back into the living room and I saw Grace almost sitting on Jude's lap. she touched him the whole time and laughed at his jokes.

"omg judie you are so funny."

"But I didn't say anything funny?"

"hahaha judie stooop."

Jude then looked at me and gave me a sweet smile.

"sit next to me baby."

I was about to sit down next to grace then sat down there.

"you know judie I'm really surprised that y/n is your girlfriend."

"why this?"

"I mean, she doesn't look like me at all and I was your first love after all."

"It has nothing to do with it. When I first saw y/n I fell in love with her."

"oh please, I look better than anyone in this room."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and then sat down next to Brooke and Sky. we talked for a while until i saw something.

grace approached jude and almost kissed him if jude hadn't gotten up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

I yelled at her and got up from my seat.

"What? Jude and I were just talking."

"oh please, that didn't look like just talking!"

"what do you want to hear from me huh?! that jude and i belong together?! because we do!"

"What?!"

"Yes! I was his first love until you came! Because of you he broke up with me."

"What can I do for that?! it's not my fault he broke up with you!"

"yes it is your fault! when the two of you met he fell in love with you and completely forgot about me. you're the reason for our break up
you bitch."

Suddenly she got up and wanted to attack me, but Jude quickly came in front of me and held her hand 🤚🏼 tight.

"Don't you dare touch her. Get out of here and never come back."

she then left our apartment crying with Mike.

"everything okey baby?"

"I-I think so."

"Can we talk alone for a moment?"

"okay. please excuse us for a second."

Jude and I walked into the kitchen to be alone.

"You must have many questions."

"yeah i do."

"go ahead babe, ask me anything you want to know."

"why didn't you tell me anything about her?"

"Because I left her because of you. Yes, she was my first girlfriend but you y/n, you are my great love. When I saw you for the first time I knew that you would be mine and luckily you were too. I know you're disappointed I didn't tell you about Grace but I knew you'd blame yourself then. I love you baby and I don't want her to break us up."

i love you all so much 🫶🏼❤️