interview 🎥

jude just had an interview and i was there to support him. i wasn't in front of the camera but behind it and watched him.

so basically, Jude and i have been together for 2 years, but nobody in public knows it. There were some rumors that we would be together, but they calmed down.

"So Jude, it's nice to have you here."

"Thank you very much for letting me be here."

"I'd love to. Tell me. How is it to play in Borussia Dortmund?"

jude answered the question and many more. as the interview slowly came to an end, the interviewer asked one last question.

"just one last question jude. many of your fans are asking themselves this question."

"oh okey. shoot."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"um-"

he looked at me and smiled at me. I knew exactly what he wanted to do so I shook my head.

"um yeah i have a girlfriend."

Oh my gosh. he just made our relationship public.

"oh wow. that's nice to hear. can we find out who that lucky girl is?"

"uh not yet. when the time comes then definitely but i can tell you that i'm the lucky guy in here."

"All right. Jude Bellingham everyone."

jude said goodbye to the interviewer and approached me.

"hey baby. and how was I?"

"You made our relationship public."

"oh yeah. are you not happy
about it?"

"why did you do that?"

"Can we clear home baby? There are just too many listening."

"okay."

we ran out of the building and went to the car. I got in and then jude drove off.

"why did you do that?"

"I don't want to be in a private relationship anymore y/n. I want to kiss you in public and hold your hand and not always be afraid that someone can take a picture of us and put it on the internet."

"But I wasn't ready for the public."

"Are you mad at me now? because I finally made our relationship public after 2 years keeping it secret?"

"Not because of that. It would have been nicer if you had let me know beforehand."

and then he asked me the most heartbreaking question.

"Are you ashamed of me?"

"What?! No, of course not!"

"Then why didn't you want to make our relationship public. do you not want to be seen with me?"

"no jude! it's not about that. it's just that I-I.."

"what is it?"

"I'm just scared."

"of what sweetie?"

"of all the hate. There are probably some of your fans who don't want to see that you have a girlfriend. And what if they try to break us up?"

"aww baby. come here."

He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"No one's ever gonna separate us baby. I swear to you. I love you too much for that. You're stuck with me."

I laughed briefly and then rolled my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

i love you