meant to be together 2💕

this is part two of 'meant to be together💕'
hope you like it!!
i love you

He leaned in to kiss me but I took a step back.

"we shouldn't do that."

"yes baby. we belong together. we need each other."

"you have a girlfriend jude. i could never forgive myself if i am the reason for your breakup."

"I'll break up with her for you. just please y/n. give me a chance and I'll change for you. I need you."

"no you do not. you don't need me."

"Of course. I need you."

"oh really? why did you have a new relationship so quickly after our relationship. after 1 month you immediately had a new one."

"I needed to get my head off you. The only thing on my mind was you. Day and night. Day after day and I couldn't stop crying. I needed something to distract myself and someone who is nothing like you . Otherwise she would remind me of you too and that's when I met Jade. She only thinks about herself, is cheeky, rude and has no respect. She's the opposite of you."

I didn't even know what to say. the whole thing was too much for me.

"I don't know what to say."

"Tell me that you will come back to me. That's all I need. I only need you."

"JUDE BABY WHERE ARE YOU?"

i looked behind jude and saw jade coming towards us.

"oh hey y/n."

"hey."

"Jude come on. i want to go home. oh and i want this new dior bag best now. so order them for me."

"no."

"no?"

"No. I won't do anything for you anymore. You only used me for my fame and money."

"baby no. i love you."

"oh really. when is my birthday?"

"are you serious?"

"answer the question."

"on August 5th?"

"omg. you don't even know when it's my birthday. you know what's enough for me."

"what do you mean?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, you heard me right."

"I don't care. I didn't love you anyway."

jade left and i was alone with Jude.

"I'm sorry for your breakup."

"It's ok. That means now we can both try again?"

"Jude-"

"Darling please. give me a chance and I'll treat you better. I promise you. just please, one chance. that's all I want."

I thought about it for a long time and then knew what I was doing.

"Okay. You get a second chance."

he picked me up and hugged me tightly. then he looked me in the eyes and then at my lips.

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes."

He put his lips on mine and I had butterflies in my stomach again.

"You don't know how I missed that."

"I think I have an idea."

"I love you darling. I never stopped loving you."

"I love you too Jude."