double date😬

Jude and I are going on a double date today. I'm really excited because I've never had anything like this before.

I don't know yet who the two are because Jude said it's a friend of his with his new girlfriend.

"baby we gotta go. are you ready?"

"yeah, how do I look?"

I turned to him and showed him my outfit.

"damn, can't we stay home and I'll make you feel good? i'll call him and tell him that we can't
come😉"

"No, they must be waiting for us, come on. we are going."

"okay"🙄

we then drove to the restaurant and chatted on the way there.

"do you know who the girlfriend is?"

"No, but he said that his girlfriend really wanted to go on a double date with us."

"hmm okey."

When we got there, we got out and walked hand in hand into the restaurant.

"bro we are here."

Jude then walked forward and walked over to a table and pulled the chair out for me to sit down.

I then saw Karim but I didn't see his girlfriend yet.

"Hey Y/n, how are you? You look good by the way."

"Oh how nice of you thank you. I'm fine thank you and you?"

"me too Thank you ."

"and bro where is your girlfriend now?"

"oh she's in the bathroom to freshen up. you know how girls are."

"you have no idea."

jude said with an eye roll.

"Hey!"

I gave Jude a slap on the shoulder and they both started laughing. then a girl came to us at the table and sat down next to Karim. she is really pretty.

"Hey Jude."

she knows him?

I looked over at Jude but he wasn't even looking at me.

"You two know each other?"

"oh yeah. I was his ex girlfriend and a few more one night stands."

she winked at him and I saw how shocked Karim was. I'm assuming he didn't know but so do i.

"um I'm Y/n by the way and
i'm-"

"Jude's new girlfriend oh yes i know. i'm jade by the way. so hmm I didn't think you were his type now because you don't look as good as me but whatever."

wow how mean

"Shouldn't we order?"

"finally."

the waiter came and we all ordered our food.

"and y/n, have you done it with Jude yet?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"jade!"

"What is it? Is it a normal question?"

"um I don't want to answer that now."

"oh how cute those two haven't done it yet."

how awkward it all got. but the whole thing didn't get any better when the food came.

the mood was really down and most of all i felt sorry for Karim. jude hardly spoke all evening. maybe just a few words but nothing more.

The evening was slowly coming to an end and we all made our way home. when we all walked to the cars, Jade was with Jude and I took the opportunity and walked to Karim to talk to him.

"is everything ok?"

"No not really. Now it's also clear to me why she really wants to go out to dinner with Jude because she still likes him."

"I'm sorry Karim. You don't deserve that."

"Don't worry y/n. She wasn't the right one anyway."

"I'm glad you recognized it. She's really mean and she just doesn't suit you."

"you're right."

we all said goodbye and jude and i drove home. the ride was relatively quiet as neither of us knew what to say. but jude started to talk.

"Are you mad baby?"

"no, why should i be me? because your ex girlfriend still wants something from you? oh no everything is fine."

"so you're not mad?"

"Of course I'm angry Jude. You wouldn't like it if we went on a double date with my ex now, would you?"

"No you're right baby. I'm sorry that the evening ended like this. but I'll make it up to you."

"and how do you want to do that?"

"In what I told you before we left."

i love you ❤️