hickey prank😚

i was on tiktok until i saw a girl prank her boyfriend by putting makeup on a kissy patch on her neck and making it look like it was real and i wanted to do the same for jude.

I got up from the bed and put on the make-up. jude was at training and would be there in 15 minutes. Perfect.

i was finally done and it looked like a hickey, i laid down on my bed and waited for jude to come home.

"Baby, where are you?"

"in the bedroom."

When I heard his footsteps, my heart began to race. somehow I got doubts because I knew that he was cheated on in his last relationship.

but now it was already too late because he just came through the door. He put his bag on the floor and then lay down on top of me.

"I guess someone missed me."

"you have no idea."

Suddenly he started kissing my neck and my heart was pounding.

"what's that on your neck?"

"what do you mean?"

he straightened up and looked into my eyes.

"who is he?"

"who is who?"

"baby stop that. who is he?"

"who?"

"The one you cheat on me with!"

"Jude I didn't cheat on you.."

"Then what's that on your neck?"

"I-I curled my h-hair."

my hair was straight.

"I really thought it was you y/n. I thought you were the love of my life. I must have been wrong."

"Jude-"

"No. You know how much I was hurt in my last relationship and yet you do this to me?! I thought we were both forever."

he started crying and i knew i had to stop it. I took a makeup remover and wiped my makeup off.

"See baby. That was makeup. I would never cheat on you. I would never do that to you."

"y/n I'm sorry I thought-"

"no. don't apologize it's ok. i shouldn't have done that. i'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. I love you."

"I love you more."

i'm sorry this is bad.
i love you