celebrity crush 🤩

"darling please. can't we just watch something else?"

"no love. i want to watch the american horror story."

"yeah just because of Evan Peters."

"so? he's hot."

"you can't say that."

"why not?"

"i'm your boyfriend."

"relax babe. now come on."

i laid down on the sofa and waited for Jude to come. i want to watch american horror story season 1 because of tate. i mean hello? he's hot.

but jude don't really like him. but what can i say. evan peters is hot in american horror story.

"please can we watch something else?"

"why? don't you love tate?"

"oh yeah, i really love him because he makes my girlfriend drool over him. what a guy."

"what?! i don't drool over him."

"of course you do darling."

"jude-"

"please can we just watch something else?"

"but i wanna watch tate."

"fine."

he sat next to me but a little further away, which he never actually did.

"babe don't be mad."

"i'm not mad. just watch your stupid show."

he went on his phone and i don't want to argue so i just leave it. i don't know why but every time when i saw tate i had the biggest smile on my face.

i looked over to Jude and saw him on his phone. he's really mad at me over this?

"can you pass me the coke please?"

he gave me my cola but didn't even looked at me. he was so focused on his phone. but about what?

so i kinda looked on his phone and saw that he stalked Kendall Jenner on instagram. of course. his celebrity crush.

"you're not being serious right now, are you?"

"what do you mean?"

"really? Kendall Jenner?"

"what? i don't do anything."

"very funny Jude."

i rolled my eyes and got up to go to the kitchen to get my snacks. i stopped my show and left for the kitchen. what an idiot.

I took my cookies and wanted to go back until I noticed how Jude hugged me from behind.

"leave me alone."

"darling please. don't be mad. i just wanted to make you jealous, that's all."

"good job kid. now let me go. i want to watch my baby tate."

"darling don't be like that. i'm sorry okey."

"Jude let me go."

"and if i don't? hmm?"

He started kissing my cheek and went further and further down. He started kissing my jawline and my neck. it felt so good that i let out a moan.

"i knew you would like it."

"i want to watch my show."

"come on darling. forget your show. let's go to the bedroom, shall we?"

"and what do you wanna do there?"

"you'll see darling."

He carried me to the bedroom and how can I say it. We didn't watch TV that evening.

ILY ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️