going public 2 😲

it's been 4 days now since i
had the fight with jude. I was with my best friend bella and she let me sleep at her house for the past few days.

"Thank you again Bella. I don't even know how to thank you."

"it's my pleasure Y/N. The house is yours too so make yourself at home. You can stay as long as you like bae. I'm going to go shopping quickly, do you need anything?"

"No thanks. I don't need anything."

"I'll bring you something anyway. i'll call you when i'm at the store. I'll see you later."

"See you Bella."

she ran out and I decided to take a shower first. the last few days i kept thinking about jude and couldn't clear my head.

after showering i put on something fresh and then watched a movie in the living room. I was engrossed in the movie and heard my phone ring.

i thought it was bella so i picked up the phone.

"What's up Bella?"

"baby?"

omg that wasn't bella.
it's Jude!

"uh-"

"Baby please come home. Let's talk and work things out. I need to see you again. Please come back."

I thought about it for a long time and then decided to go.

"It's good. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"thanks baby. I'll wait for you."

I got ready and then walked out of the house. when i got to there i knocked on the door and it opened immediately. in front of me stood jude with red eyes and a puffy nose.

oh man, he doesn't look good.

"hey y/n."

"hey."

"come on in."

He opened the door wide for me and I walked into the house. I saw 3 empty Bourbon 🥃 bottles on the table. I'll get to that later.

"So, you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. I couldn't stop thinking about you for the last few days. I'm so sorry for how I reacted y/n. It's like I was taken advantage a lot in my last relationship and I was just scared."

"You really thought I was taking advantage of you?"

"No baby. I knew you would never do something like that. It was just all the emotions came back up and it was all too much for me, so i kinda overrated."

"so you want to keep our relationship a secret?"

"No y/n. I want to make it public too. I've seen several pages that ship you with Trent which I hate very much by the way. I want everyone to know that you're mine and not his."

"and you are sure about that?"

"100%. I'm sorry for how I reacted. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's okay Jude. I forgive you."

"thanks baby. and one more question."

"okay."

"why didn't you ever tell me that i was your first time?"

"It was embarrassing for me."

"Oh babe. You were pretty good for your first time."

"Keep your mouth shut."

"Come on, I invite you to dinner."

we walked out of the house and jude held my hand the whole time.

"Don't think I didn't see the bottles on the table. We'll talk about that too."

"okay mom...i love you."

"I love you more."

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAy💘i love you

i love you