moody 2 😒

"I don't know if I can still do it, jude."

"baby please don't do this to me."

"Jude look at us. we aren't that anymore. i want the old jude back but i don't recognize you lately."

"I'm sorry y/n. I know it hasn't been easy for me the last few days but I've been stressed out with training and the Champions League is coming up soon. Give me one more chance. I'll get better y/n."

"Jude I don't know. I think I need a break."

"y/n no don't do this to us."

"I'm sorry."

I ran out of the house and drove away in my car. I must have cried for hours and didn't know where to go.

*2 weeks later*

the last 2 weeks i was in a hotel and slept there. jude tried to call me many times but i didn't answer. now he texts me all the time.

baby❤️

baby❤️
y/n darling
how have you been?
baby please
come back to me
i need you back y/n
i'm sorry about everything
i promise you i'm gonna change
baby
don't do this
i love you
please come back

I walked out of the room to go buy food. I haven't been outside of my room very often in the last week but I needed some fresh air. I went to the grocery store and bought the things I needed.

just as i was about to turn right, someone grabbed my hand. i looked up and saw jude.

"oh uhm hey jude."

"y/n it's so nice to see you again. how are you?"

"everything good and with you?"

"You don't have to tell me anything y/n. I can see you're not feeling well baby. Please come back to me. The apartment feels so empty without you. It's my first time outside today and I haven't had much in weeks slept nor ate."

"jude-"

"I know you're scared about what happened in my last relationship but baby I promise it won't be the same. You treat me like no one else. You make me feel comfortable and loved and that's what I was in not my last relationship. y/n you are the best thing that ever happened to me and i thank god for that every day. i just want you to come back to me y/n. i need you with me. i love you baby so much."

"ok we can try again."

"thank you baby. you have no idea how much i missed you. i love you."

"I love you more."

i love you