panic attack 😳

i was out with my friends when i got a call from jude.

"hey baby. what's up?"

"y-y/n?"

"Jude baby everything ok?"

"I-I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"You have to come. Please."

"I'll be right there."

I hung up and said goodbye to my friends. after that i went home to check on jude.

something must be going on because his voice was very nervous and was shaking. when i got home, i ran into the house and called for jude but got no answer.

so i made my way into the bedroom where he sat on the floor and was breathing heavily.

"Jude baby."

I went to him and knelt down in front of him. he cried a lot and looked at me in panic.

"everything will be fine. just listen to my voice and you'll be fine my love."

I took my hands and slowly placed them on his cheeks.

"Now take a deep breath. can you do that for me?"

he nodded his head and took a deep breath. he did it a couple times and then slowly put his hands on mine too.

I told him to breathe in and out slowly and deeply. after a while it worked again and he was able to breathe normally again.

"you okey baby?"

"Yeah, I think so. What was
that just? it kinda scared me."

"You had a panic attack love."

"Oh my God."

"but why? what were you
thinking of?"

"I have a game coming up soon and I knew that you would come too and that's when I started to panic."

"You started to panic because I would come?"

"Not because of the baby. It's just that you'd see how I play and what if I suddenly play badly? Or I make a mistake? or-"

"Take it easy Jude. Everything will be fine. I'll come to the game and I don't care how bad you play. I know you can do it. You'll get it honey. Don't worry. And I'll always be proud of you no matter what."

"thanks y/n. sorry about that. this is so embarrassing."

"Stop, you don't have to be embarrassed okey. And above all, you don't have to apologize jude.
it's okey and i'm always gonna be there for you."

"i know, thank you darling but I ruined your girls night out though."

"I don't care. I care more about you."

"I love you."

"I love you more my love."

i love you all sm ❤️
i hope you all doing well🫶🏼
sending much love