going public😲

jude and i have been together for 2 years but no one knows from the outside world. of course our families and friends know about it, but not the press and the fans.

Jude is a soccer player and I'm a model. it was actually ok for me that we have a private relationship but lately there have been rumors all the time.

I keep getting messages from fans saying I'm dating Trent, which isn't true

I keep getting messages from fans saying I'm dating Trent, which isn't true. today i want to ask jude if we want to publish our relationship. I just have to wait for him to come home now.

"Honey where are you?"

"in the living room."

i heard how jude came into the living room and immediately lays himself on me.

"Wow, did someone miss me?"

"ohh yeah. how was your day darling?"

"very well, and yours?"

"Better because you're here now. i missed your pretty face."

"too cheesy."

"What? Am I not allowed to compliment my girlfriend?"

I just laughed and then looked at him.

"jude um we have to talk."

"omg you're breaking up. y/n please don't do this to me. i'm going to change i-."

"Hey hey calm down. I'm not breaking up."

"oh ok. um what's up?"

"Jude I want to make our relationship public."

and suddenly he got up from me.

"What?"

"I want to go public with you. I don't want to keep our relationship a secret."

"But why now?"

"I'm tired that we can never go out together. Either we eat here in the apartment or we're with your friends. But we're never alone outside."

"so this isn't good enough for you hmm? is it this what you're trying to say?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You just said that. It's not enough for you."

"Jude-"

"So you want to go public so everyone can see you're dating the famous Jude Bellingham right? Is that why you want to go public now? For the money and fame?"

"What nonsense are you talking about here?"

"At least admit it."

"No! Because that is not the reason why I want to go public. I never wanted your money or fame! And if I had wanted that, I would have wanted to go public sooner! I want to go public to finally be able to hold your hand or kiss you without being afraid that someone will see us."

"Of course. That's the only reason. Don't shit talk me y/n. We've been together for 2 years now and before that you didn't have a problem either! You're just using me."

"Jude What are you talking about?! I'm not taking advantage of you! I love you."

"yeah right."

"what's wrong with you?!"

"just admit it y/n! you're using me!"

"no jude! you were my first! my first boyfriend, my first kiss and my first time! do you really think i am using you if i gave you my virginity?!"

"I was your first time?"

"Yes!"

the whole thing was too much for me. I grabbed my things and walked out the door. I need time for myself now.

i love you