*Hit....hit .....hit...

"Haha.....Ouch!" Minji tries to laugh it off, but to be honest, it seems like the jealous Hanni's punches were quite strong and powerful.

She then continues as she blocks herself from Hanni's furious punches, " Don't listen to those false rumors. You are the only one for me, you know it, right?" Minji lovingly replies as she stares straight into Hanni's fuming ones.

"I don't know!" Hanni breathes out and leans in closer, pushing Minji to the bed as she controllingly kisses her.

"Eh? Mmmnnn..." Minji kisses her back and carresses her bare back.

What's going on?
Is she jealous?

"Haa....Hmnn..." Hanni parts and gets up as she fully unclothe herself for Minji.

"Hanni! Wa-wait....Haa..." Minji's breathing became rapid as she herself wanted this, and besides, Hanni's omega pheromones have already made her crazy.

"I WANT YOU TO MARK ME." Hanni shakily breathes out.

"Eh?" Minji questioningly looks at the other as she herself freezes in shock.

Hanni then takes Minji's hand and make her touch her neck, the place where Minji will sink in her teeth and where the bond will be sealed, "Did you not hear me?...haa" Hanni again shakily asks.

"I WANT YOU TO MARK ME TODAY!...haaa" Hanni continues as she grinds her hips on Minji's visible bulge.

"Wh-Why so suddenly?" Minji nervously asks as she felt her pants tightens.

"You've been waiting long enough, haven't you? Are you not happy?" Hanni asks as she sadly looks away.

"OF COURSE! I'M SUPER HAPPY!" Minji cries out.

Hanni who was shocked just silently looks at her.

Minji then grab both of Hanni's cheeks, making them fluffy and continues, "Ah! It's just that you said it so suddenly that it surprised me."

"I..... I don't want to be as anxious as i was today again." Hanni mumbles and tightly hugs Minji, " If you mark me. I think i will be calmer. So, please do." Hanni breathes out so beautifully for Minji.

Minji's eyes were also clouded with lust as she has got the permission from Hanni herself.

"But you can't regret it later." Minji gives her the final warning as she lovingly stoke some strands of Hanni's hair behind her ears.

_______

*Swish....swish...swishhh...

"Haaa....Aaahh!!" Hanni moans as she tightly grips on the bedsheet for support.

Minji who was fucking her senselessly was still waiting for the right time, "Haa...Mnnn....Pham Hanni, you're so beautiful!" Minji grunts when she strongly yet firmly hits every sweet spots inside Hanni making Hanni trembles and violently shakes her hips whenever Minji was giving her powerful thrusts, that almost send her over to the edge.

"I'm so happy.... I could die!" Minji mentally tells herself as she hovers on top of the four-legged Hanni and continues to destroy her pussy.

"Nghhh...Ah! It wasn't enough doing it just alone, was it?" Minji seductively whispers near her ear as she then continues to bite and nibble Hanni's ears.

Hanni felt like her legs were almost giving up, but tries her best to stay in position as she uses one her hand to grab the head board of the bed for her best support, while receiving countless powerful thrusts from the wild Minji.