✿ ❀27✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

It was silent, a very eerie type of silence, Ninjago city looked deserted with no one in sight. "What happened?" Kai breathed as you stood in line with the others, "No power, that's what happened." Commented Cole, crossing his arms.

They started walking forward, you followed a second after, scouring the abandoned looking area. "Idiots..!" A tripwire was situated right in front of them, the ninja being, well themselves hadn't noticed.

Jay let out a choked gasp when he tripped nearly falling on his face, luckily for him Zane caught him by the back of his gi. From behind the trashed piles of the now useless cars the city folk came out screaming at you. "Outsiders must answer to the Postman!"

You raised your brows, unamused. "Return to sender!" Yelled the supposed postman, you turn off the power and this happens, "What is wrong with you all.." You mutter incoherently, too silent for anyone to hear. Out of the whole bunch a kinda sensible one came out, "Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages." He was placed on a wheelchair, a pair of glasses on his nose. "Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds."

Your friends smiled at the human, they knew him you guessed. Both Nya and Pixal walked out, he gasped in surprise, "Pixal, amazing! You're...powered." A smile pulled on his lips, the postman tapped his hand with the wooden object in his other hand, his brows knitted together to finish of his unimpressed face. "You need to stay in character, Borg."

He pointed the item at the aforementioned man, Borg, "This is no fun if we're not all committed." The postman remarked, face turning to the side to avoid the other mans glare. Rubbing his forehead with a annoyed sigh, an angry "Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once." Left his lips, moving his hand in a way to signal that didn't want them here, he added, "Now shoo!"

When they all left, while muttering incoherent words and curses, Borg's face turned from sour to soft, "We have real problems to address." He plastered a smile, "Pixal, what's powering you?" The human questioned, head tilting as he glanced at her, you squinted your eyes wondering what was their relation. "Zane gave me half of his heart." She explained.

The human turned to Zane, and thanked him. "Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted." He cleared his throat and continued, "Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it." Borg told you.

Jay brushed it off with a smile, "Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect." He started, and added pulling out the pure white scale, as you know now, "Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine." The cerulean ninja grinned. Cole on the other hand took off the plate covering the hole in the ground, leading to the sewers.