❀00✿

DEVILS TOWN BY CAVETOWN

„Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too"

when I know you've fallen this way too"

↫↫↫↫↫

"SHIT.." A BREATHY CURSE fell from your lips, you internally monologued to yourself about how you wouldn't be in this position if you were smarter, alas it was of your own fault. Don't look back, don't look—, you winced as you nearly tripped over thin air.

You cranked your head to the side, completely disregarding your previous thoughts, side-eying the grayish wolf, you saw it bare its teeth at you, speeding up slightly. On the other hand, you went back to your task before you got sidetracked, again.

A stable-looking branch shouldn't be hard to find in a forest, right? Ha, no, of course not, not with your luck, especially when running. You thought back to everything that happened today to this moment, rolling your eyes at the situation you put yourself in.

The sight of the animals bloodied snout made you cringe, feral beasts, like come on, you thought. Can't even spare a kid. First spinjitsu master, you're awful for creating such creatures.

"Aha, found it!" A smile tugged at your lips as you disappeared in a cloud of dark purple mist. The stunt you pulled made the canine chasing you skid to a stop, it let out a irritated snort before trodding off further into the distance.

You stood on the stable tree branch, before falling into a sitting position with a lengthy breath, your chest heaving as you panted, realizing normal breaths wouldn't help much.

Breathing was utmost painful, alongside with your heart nearly beating out of your chest, hurting your ribcage. Slowly your breaths evened out, leaving you with a slightly dry, hoarse throat, which you could easily ignore if wanted. Running is torture.

I hate it so much, words can't even describe.

Your fist balled, nails digging into your left palm while in your right hand, juice from an apple trickled down your hand where your finger tips dug into the slightly soft surface. Bringing your arm up you stared at the fruit blankly, nearly forgetting where it came from.

In disgust you switched hands, the left now holding the apple in a soft grip, your hand dragged across your leg in a feeble attempt to get the liquid off. You could only scoff at the feeling on your hand, annoyed. Curse the first spinjitsu master, along with this entire realm, you could only think.

Your mind went back to how this day started, actually it didn't start off bad, you did this to yourself. Why make such creatures, then make them dangerous? If those wolves were much bigger they would be insufferable, just like dragons,and would also rival the winged lizards in your book of creatures you would erase from existence, if able.