✿ ❀22✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

You walked through the bushes, with Wu in the lead. When you arrived at the beach you found Julien, who asked.

"What was that sound? The horns?"

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero" Sensei told him. The irritating ringing in your ears made you want to curl up in a ball and die, the horns were not letting up soon, you guessed "Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun"

"Now, Lloyd and [Name] need to face his father" Misako explained, a hand on her sons shoulder, the green ninja's face was downturned, green eyes staring at the sand beneath him.

Juliens eyes flickered through you all, not seeing one figure huddled with you "But where's Nya?" His head tilted, his eyes widened as you looked away faces filled with guilt "She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself" Wu answered.

"Who cares about Ninjago?" Jay muttered a humorless laugh escaping him as he continued "Nya was my—" He flattered "Uh, my...you know?"

"And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again" Kai stated, patting the lightning ninja on the back, as the guys head hung low.

"Lloyd, [Name]" Wu started, turning to you both "your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon. You two cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on both of your shoulders"

"But Sensei.. you saw what happened when we tried to face my father. I-I froze. I can't fight him" The last part was a trembling whisper as his fists clenched, Lloyds eyes staring intensely down at the ground.

You nodded and crossed your arms, a sigh of defeat ripping through your lips. You had no idea how to help, this prophecy thing wasn't for you "Like Lloyd said. I wasn't any better either"

"You must. It is written in the scrolls"

You gulped looking down, anger bubbled up inside you "Stop with the fucking scrolls!" You yelled in exasperation, scroll this scroll that it had been annoying since the beginning "The scrolls don't have to be correct, they could be — I don't know, wrong, incorrect, anything!"

Oh, how you wished you could be a kid again, just starting up your training, not getting hit by tomorrow's tea and be able to grow up like normal, not this "I- Oh, I'm so sorry.." You realized the team was staring at you in shock, never before seeing your outburst. You brought a trembling had to your mouth in fright.