✿ ❀10✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫
Paper Rings

"I like shiny things,but I'd marry you with paper ringsUh huh, that's right Darling,"

but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right Darling,"

↫↫↫↫↫

The last week was something, Really. You drew in a breath focusing on the sound of rain and — Im gonna puke myself in a second.

Cole had just Vomited over the ship, disgusting. You, Nya, Jay and Kai are in the dining room, the four fangblades on the table in front of you.

You took a sip out of your cup, humming at the flavor of your favorite tea while Nya narrowed her eyes at the fangblades "Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?"

Another strike of lightning lit up the sky shortly.

" 'Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat" Said kai his eyes flicked from the fangblades to his sister momentarily.

Jay was the only one with food so his question was bound to happen "Uh, could someone pass the salt?" No one had to since the ship tilted making the salt shaker slide his way "Hey, thanks"

The earth ninja stumbled in the doorway, green faced as he put his fist to his mouth with a groan "Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?" He muttered groggily.

"Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" The lightning ninja chuckled. Cole gagged running out to throw up again "Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

"I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived" Nya stated.

Kai cleared his throat still kind of jealous of your friend "Where is that little runt?" He looked to you.

You deadpanned "Why would I know" you hissed slightly. Yeah, yeah, you two are friends and all. But come on.

You closed your eyes as you let out a sigh "He's in the training room"

↫↫↫↫↫

Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position" Nya's voice rang throughout the ship.

You leaned against the railing of the ship staring down at the volcano the heat making the air dry.

Jay brought the back of his hand to his forehead "It's roasting out here" He sighed.