✿ ❀31✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

"These bugs just keep coming." Kai groaned in misery, igniting a flame in his hand he continued swatting the bugs, "We are going nowhere."

Using his lightning, Jay somewhat pushed back a bunch, though it didn't do much seeing the amount of god awful insects. "Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet." Jay spoke through the intercom. "Any last words, my darling?" He tease slightly.

"Eww, stop with the pet names!" You fake gagged. "Come on! We're going to die here." You emphasized, harshly swatting a bug, I hate bugs.

Through his helmet, Jay stuck his tongue out at you, in return you did the same. "Stop that." Commented Lloyd in a dull tone, quite frankly annoyed.

"How about 'It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you'." The earth ninja remarked a small, sly grin appearing on his face which was covered by his mask. "Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you?" Nya's voice came from the intercom, "Now just don't give up." She sounded both stressed and worried.

Taking a step back you accidentally stumbled into Lloyd, "Sorry." You apologized, he nodded blasting some of the bugs with his element. "It's fine, really." The green ninja's eyes scrunched as he smiled.

Though his expression didn't last long, he sighed tiredly. "My dad was right, I should've never given up our golden power," Lloyd admitted sincerely, "We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master."

"I'm at fault too, it was both our decision." You comforted to the best of your abilities, "What's done is done, sulking will get us nowhere." You added after a moment of thinking.

Lloyd didn't say anything more. "Don't say that. I was wrong." Garmadon consoled his son, "You must trust your friends. Trust yourself. I'm talking to you too, [Name]." You could only weekly bite your lip to stifle a sniffle, why does it feel like my heart has just been ripped out. Aww, even you own parents wouldn't say that.

That says a lot.

"Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other." Wu spoke up.

"He's right." Lloyd breathed turning to face the destroyed rocket ship, "We can get off this planet." He stated. Standing on top of the shop, Kai tilted his head, "What about your power, you two?" The fire ninja questioned.

With a shake of his head, Zane replied for you both. "It's too far. they'll never be able to keep their focus that long." You shot him a offended look. Cole shrugged, "[Name] maybe, Lloyd not so much." This time the green ninja's face contorted into a offended look. "Hey!"