✿ ❀14✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫
Hate me

"I know that I'm stupid, I make a mistakeAnd repeat it a million timesBut it's better to see your familiar faceEven though it's been killing my mind"

And repeat it a million times
But it's better to see your familiar face
Even though it's been killing my mind"

↫↫↫↫↫

You smirked flicking a finger to the downside if the lightbulb you were holding making purple lightning swirl inside it before disappearing. This would be so could to zap humans with.

You had done it successfully — well to the best of your abilities, since your element differs from Lloyds — luckily having a grasp on your powers, Lloyd however could not light up his lightbulb in-fact all that he had done was shatter them.

"Focus, Lloyd" Jay said putting a hand of his shoulder for a moment before walking to the other side of him "Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it"

"I understand. I am in control" Lloyd face changed once again to one of concentration, the lightbulb broke again making him groan in frustration.

"Aah! Stupid light bulb!" Lloyd grumbled "You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try" He ranted at the staring teens.

Deciding to ignore that Kai rubbed his forehead "Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb" You went up to them tapping the red ninja's hand "Oh? [Name] has the last one, want it?"

The ninja in green nodded looking down as he held his hand out, before you could pass it over Cole asked "Wait a moment kid, have you done it yourself already?"

You looked at him shocked, have they only been playing attention to Lloyd? "Ha? of course I did!" Bringing the bulb closer to you,
you gripped it as you activated your element, the lightbulb glowed purple, the same color lightning danced trough it.

You deactivated your power passing the bulb to your friend who looked amazed "That was so cool!"

"Alright, good job kid" Muttered Cole patting your head affectionately.

This lightbulb was broken as well, Lloyd groaned loudly while burying his head in his hands "Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow" Cole told him giving him a broom.

Since you didn't make a mess you were off cleaning duty, luckily. As he was cleaning Lloyd hit the punching bag with the broom in his hands, Nya came in holding a letter.

"Hey, guys" She waved using the hand that was gripping the letter with a smile. The ninja all chorused at the same time "Hey Nya!"