✿ ❀40✿ ❀

↫↫↫↫↫

↫↫↫↫↫

YOU STOOD UP ON your dragon as the transparent purple reptile sped towards Ninjago city, you stretched your legs that were growing stiff, which earned you looks from the other elementals.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Stated Lloyd, gaze shifting to you, "You're going to fall, [Name]." Turning your head to him, you stuck out your tongue. "Am not." As if one cue, your dragon swerved to the left slightly, making you nearly loose your balance.

With an unamused huff, you plopped back down on the its scaly back. Leaning forward to the dragons neck, you muttered, "Thanks for that.. You useless reptile." The last part was said under your breath as you sat back straight.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai yelled over the wind, words muffled from his mask. It did take a good amount of time to get here, the others had to get over their fears and whatnot. "You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." You furrowed your brows at Dareth's voice, your mind forgetting he was even here.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Added Jay, flying beside Zane with Nya behind him, clutching onto his back. "Well, we're running out of that." Nya told him, then pointed to the large city in front of you all, "There's Ninjago City. Hurry."

You rushed your elemental dragon and it started flapping its strong wings more often as it sped up. "Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffen shouted, his speed dragon dived closer to the water, closing its wings and opening them before hitting the water.

Soon enough, you all flew above the tall building of Ninjago city, the pedestrians looking up at you all in confusion, before shrugging and going back to what they were doing. These kinds of things should be normal by now.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united." Lloyd declared, "We fight as one." With a nod, you all went slightly separate ways to land on something. Your dragon let out a grumble as its claws touched the ground with a thud, a little kid had run up and started petting its scaly leg.

It blew air out of its nose, picking up his back leg that was being touched, not knowing what else to do and tripped the child accidentally. Before the kid could fall on her ass, the winged reptile caught her with its tail.

The little kid laughed as it placed her down on her feet. You just watched silently, watching as your elemental dragon interacted with the kid. The mother of the small human rushed up to you, picking up her child who started crying softly and reaching out to the dragon aimlessly.

She apologized to you for her child, you nodded sheepishly as the child's screaming and begging to stay filled your ears. The dragon made a gurgle noise and shook its head, similarly to you, not liking a little humans crying.